Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Anyone bought from UKSHardware? Things don't look good...

Hi WHT,

Last week we bought some gear from David @ UKSHardware ("Hardware eServer Supplies/eserversupplies.com"). Long story short, they got our money last Tuesday, and promised a 3-4 day delivery. Communication was perfect... until they actually got our money.

Since then, we have to send follow-ups every day and every day there is a new issue; the excuses they send our way look very unprofessional.

Anyone dealt with them? Should we be worrying?

Hi there,

Unfortunately we ran into both David and his 'business partner' Joshua Nailor several months ago, a very similar story, they sold us hardware they didn't own and came up with a thousand and one reasons as to why it hadn't been delivered.

After passing the matter to debt collection in the UK we eventually go our money back - but I cannot emphasise enough how much work went into this.

I am happy to share all business and personal details we have on them both. We are perfectly in our right to do this, and by the looks of it both you and I weren't the only one caught up in these two's mess: http://www.thebrokersite.com/news.ph...e1s8p1o3qk4s81 and also https://www.tradeloop.com/ethics/cases/case/?id=5453

Post false evidence they provided during correspondence, we are now in discussions with London Police and again I am happy to pass the case officers details on to you. UPS, the courier company, are also conducting investigations of their own over fraudulent lost/damaged parcel claims they have raised.

The pair are in their early 20's, utterly clueless, and they will be expecting a knock on the door to their home addresses in the coming few months. I am truly disgusted by their actions, false promises and lies and they are a true fraud.

If I or any of my debt collection guys can assist then I would be more then happy to pass this on.
    All the best,

Matthew
    www.netwisehosting.co.uk | High-value, low-cost UK Dedicated Server and Colocation solutions.

> Operating from our own private London Data Centre; test our network here.

Might want to search on here - there have been a few people hit.

They won't stop emailing me either and every few months there appears to be a new brand. WHT should really remove them from here.

Hello,

This is truely not the case what so ever, We place orders with our suppliers who let us down, we have many references to say we have supplied high amounts of hardware but we have also been the victim of ordering with suppliers who i would be happy to name and shame who have let us down resulting in us looking bad.

The etics cases have been resolved and people who place orders with us and do not get the goods get a full refund. We had always keep clients up to date and if nothing gets done in the end we will either find alternatives or refund.

I think if we were a fraud we wouldn't repsond, call or dissapear without notice or even have a website that cost thousands to make and accept credit card or provide net terms to customers before they pay since we are backed by a finance company.

As i have said to Matt i am happy to speak to anyone who has questions and get any issues resolved straight away as i feel this is very unfair when its other people who let us down that make us look bad.

I've responded to cases and people and hope we can turn this round.

Many Thanks
    Joshua

Martin i'm also 100% sure i have sold to you and delivered on a server? No one has been hit and left in the mud at all.

And for us to resolve issues so this never happens again, we ask for net terms with our suppliers to deliver so that the goods are there now before any money is transfered, i guess people can still pay over PayPal or card as they can do chargebacks but we are now going to make sure that goods can be delivered before payments. We are financed by a large finance company who will be able to help us do our credit checks and not have these issues again from suppliers who then make us look bad.

We did place an order with an online company who took our money and that was for an order which we failed on because the company took everyones money and shut down. That's what i call a complete fraud which is not what we are at all.

All the ethics cases and people who have dealt with us have mix reviews of good and bad soley down to suppliers not delivering on time or never responding. I can assure you that those cases and others have always been resolved.

And of course we do the same on eBay which is linked here
    http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback

Joshua,

Put simply, I will not get into a battle on here with you.

Your eBay account shows just 25 feedback all of which are for low value items - this is far from the 4K+ products you have been claiming to sell others. Why do you keep changing company names if you are innocent?

You mention refunding clients; it took three months for us to get our money back after we threatened legal proceedings.

I don't know who your suppliers are, but you shouldn't be selling products you don't own especially if you don't have a solid historic relationship with your suppliers.

Put simply, I would be able to understand if this was a one off but it is emerging that tens of people have been caught out in the same way. Based on this and the fraudulent correspondence and claims with UPS it is being taken VERY seriously by the police.

They will now resolve this matter.

Matthew
    www.netwisehosting.co.uk | High-value, low-cost UK Dedicated Server and Colocation solutions.

> Operating from our own private London Data Centre; test our network here.

Matt,

This isn't a battle i am just stating what the situation is.

I can easily supply you a reference to a company we did 22k for and delivered. We changed the name once simply because we changed our website and wanted to push more retail and end user sales and for SEO to.

That's because we had to wait to get our money back and i know that isn't your problem but i spent a lot of time trying to and didn't.

There are only about 3 cases that have been resolved, the other cases they didn't even pay upfront they put an order in for a high amounts of goods and got declined credit from our finance company and then decided to post. For example the one you responded to about non delivery of goods - they actually placed the order without no upfront payment, we placed the order with our supplier and paid upfront but the client got declined credit and we had to leave it. You can confirm with them but no money was taken upfront there.

We sell what we have in stock but also if it's out of stock and like i mentioned to you, depending where you are in the world we get suppliers or find suppliers who we then pay to deliver and so far quite a lot of let us down that has made us look bad.

We have at least 5 or more references that are over 2k orders that have been delivered and we have also got the references of people who've paid and let us down or we have paid upfront too when we get orders in.

I'm happy to discuss the cases with them and anyone else. And all i can do at this point is apologise to those clients who have.
    Last edited by UKSHardware; 12-14-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: mis wording

By the way the cases are.

Omgega - Took the order as we had this as stock because i was the one who built these used servers, we had sent for delivery from an indipendent courrier who lost the goods in transit. 3k order and we refunded in the end but took a while because i didn't have the money then to cover it.

UK Supplies - Put the PO in for 70k worth of kit but we didn't ask for payment upfront and passed their details to our finance company who did the checks and said they are not good for it so we cancelled the order - decided to then post about us saying we didn't deliver the goods.

Matt - It was a personal order that i took on to deliver, i had sent these out myself but never got delivered - i then explained to Matt that i could find an alternative which i then did but again i placed the order with them and had no resposne what so ever - i then struggled to refund but in the end got help and got it done. I was happy to even pay late fee interest on this too.

I can now on request give you details of our clients who've shipped out goods to in large QTY and large transactions from 1k up to 22k.

Any one else we do business with we will state if we have the stock or not, or we have the supplier and can either introduce or we will buy the goods ourselves and deliver with payment on delivery.

We have been hit both ways, paying upfront from people and not getting the goods and again sending goods out and not getting paid. It's just an issue a lot of people face when doing business with people.

Doesn't really matter big or small deals our feedback is what it is on eBay because its better for us to do sell memory, hard drives, cpus etc on there where as bigger items = bigger fees so we do this via our website.

It's also quite hard, when something does go wrong and you are unable to do anything everyone seems to post about it, when you deliver good or to companies or other people no one really posts that so it's hard for us to prove ourselves without people asking. We do have a few good feedback online but if you want references please do let me know.

We have received an offer from them to refund our order in full. I will keep this topic updated.

Matt: I will send you a PM in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by UKSHardware View Post
    Martin i'm also 100% sure i have sold to you and delivered on a server? No one has been hit and left in the mud at all.
    Nope, I've never bought from you though have had a quote and subsequent plethora of emails.
    miniVPS - UK Based Value and Premium VPS Servers!
    Xavvo.com Innovative Hosting for Innovative People!

Just an update: They claim they sent a refund a few weeks ago... We have received nothing so far.

So we just got more excuses.

It appears that with time, their creativity dries up and now their excuses go like this: "Sorry my left hand could not agree with my right hand, you know I don't control that, and holidays you know, I will give you more excuses soon."

We will be working hard on getting this scam op shut down. We had success doing it in the past, and I know this will not be pleasant, but I don't think we have choice. If we have to go to the UK court we will. This is not about money anymore.

In the meantime, I will only second what people said above - if you do not want to get ripped off, don't even think of dealing with these guys. They will promise you everything, they will be polite, they will be sending you follow-ups, but, the second they get your payment, you will only receive excuses, and nothing more.

Hi Dan

Just to let you know that these guys now operate as eserversupplies. Same people by the looks of it but it looks like they got rid of the old company and started this one.

I've been on the ethics committee for Tradeloop (trade organisation for hardware dealers worldwide) for a number of years and these guys aren't unknown.

Regards

Jon

I understand the concerns here and I’m not going way, I have sent the return money back on this and i would advise anyone if to do business with us that we can supply credit and deliver goods.

We’ve just done it for other clients who are happy and i can provide those references, i apologise for the issue and we did refund more money than we got on this due to the lateness and it should clear back shortly and had the proof of the payment too.

I apologise again for the issue, we've been let down by our suppliers which has made us look bad on our clients but it’s us who get the blame which is understandable as we are picking the right suppliers now other than before.

There will be no more advance payments taken and the last few orders we've done and delivered have been on net terms.

I will clear our names as some of the ethics posts were incorrect such as the non-delivery of goods one which states we didn't deliver on a PO but we didn't take payment for it either - we didn't deliver because we couldn't get net terms for the customer so we left it. There was another response of a man who didn't get his used servers which i built myself and sent with a courier who lost them and we had to wait to get our money back to give it back to the customer which we did.

Believe me i have been scammed before, a website called Kowairtech (google them) we ordered from and paid and they did a runner over 4,000 worth, thats a scammer who runs away and doesn't sort the client out. If i or my team was a scam we would of run away and not replied back and not spent 5,000 on our website to proceed, and also take card payments which again is secure.

We've even delivered items from card payments, they have been signed for and guess what they do a chargeback and we lose agian!

We will offer up to 30 day credit accounts to people wanting to order any size server hardware orders and deliver with tracking without taking any upfront payment from you to prove that we are a legit and want to do well here.

Again i can only apologise for the clients we have let down in the past, but now we are to resolve them and move forward as stated above.

Thank you,
    <<signatures to be set up in profile>>
    Last edited by Postbox; 01-31-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Why do you keep changing business names?

Because we deicded to go down the new name route for end-users and changed our website to more end-user driven only along with SEO work done on our website for eServerSupplies.com as more global instead of just UK.

One name change that was it within the past 2 years. We don't keep changing it like once every 3 months.

That wouldn't be liquidation though, more striking off.

For the record UK Serverhardware Ltd of which these guys are Directors, is in liquidation. That's certainly not a name change, and the concerning thing is that the author of the post doesn't understand the difference. Especially as a Director of the company.

At least they are consistent though, there's a complaint for non delivery of goods registered against their new company already!

They do talk a very good and polite game though, I have to admit. It's worn too thin though. I used to think these guys were just inexperienced and silly. Now I'm beginning to think it's a lot more cleverly organised than that. I wonder how many other problems would be uncovered with a little digging.

Jon
    Last edited by ADD Ltd; 02-03-2014 at 07:20 PM. Reason: typo

I did private message you Jon but you totally ignored it and decided to post. The last company went into liquidation due to a company that did not pay for delivered goods which left us in the red and we had to do it. We did not leave any client short of money and any issues were passed over being resolved.

You totally just looked over everything i said in my past posts and the fact i mentioned several times that we have references of traders and end-users who we've delivered to with money upfront and also on credit terms that we give them 30 days to pay.

The non-delivery on Tradeloop from UKCS we got a PO and they wanted credit, and our finance company who does all our checks couldn't give them what they needed for their order so it was cancelled - they then decided to post about it.

It's just a small number of orders which were taken once we found the supplier for those orders and paid them upfront, nothing comes in or like our last order the supplier went quiet or took our money and ran which happened to us once.

We've got a good set of suppliers who we trust and pay on delivery or inspection so we make sure we stock a bit, when we buy for orders we make sure it's in our hands before we take a payment of any kind too.

Everyone seems to jump to conclusions without asking what happened and what we are doing to fix it.

Josh

Despite what was said in this topic (and privately), we have not received any refund from these fine blokes. I am starting to think that this scam is actually bigger than we thought it was.

And you tell me what we do when a client gives us an enquiry, we find the supplier at the price and place the order when the client gives it us and pays and we do the same with the supplier and they let us down, we try to find another supplier and get our money back and some have run off otherwise there wouldn't be these report websites to warn people.

We were stuck where these suppliers left us in a hole to refund client orders and our fix was giving credit terms and getting the same off our suppliers and checking them out properly which we have done now.

That's the main issue with brokering which our last company did and it did not work, we decided to supply end-users and stockist and stock ourselves too.

If we were like other companies i've read online who take money and run off that's wrong, the fact we've stayed here to resolve issues and make sure they get sorted out and explained ourselves and fix the problem to move forward.

I can only apologise to the 3 orders we could not supply in the time frame and resolve issues that came with that.

Josh

Because we deicded to go down the new name route for end-users and changed our website to more end-user driven only along with SEO work done on our website for eServerSupplies.com as more global instead of just UK.

One name change that was it within the past 2 years. We don't keep changing it like once every 3 months.
    You said only one post before that it was a name change. Now you're suddenly admitting it was a liquidation when you're found out. I hadn't read your PM as I was new to the forum and didn't know where it was, and I still haven't but I'll go have a look later.

It doesn't change my thoughts about this though.

Fair enough but again like i said we didn't ditch the two orders that were not delivered and refunded.

Everyone has their own opinion of course. I could understand if we took 5 orders and didn't deliver any but took the money and were left refunding as that doesn't sound like a business and neither would it if we didn't respond and run off leaving people in the dark but we haven't done that.

There has been overall 3 orders we haven't managed to deliver due to problems with suppliers and putting trust into someone and a company along with paying them and them not delivering, refunding us and one company de-fraud us which to this day we still haven't got our money back after reporting it.

We have delivered and i am 100% sure if any other orders didn't get delivered we will return the money or provide credit to the business to order other parts as a second option.

I think a fraudster takes the money and runs without returning it back and closing down their website.

PM us back Jon or leave it i just wanted to explain my situation.

Thanks
    Josh

We have delivered and i am 100% sure if any other orders didn't get delivered we will return the money or provide credit to the business to order other parts as a second option.
    What about the OP? I believe they are still waiting.

How did you even take their order under the old company three weeks after a liquidator was appointed? I'm fairly certain that's not legally possible.

Sorry the OP?

And we didn't take it under the old company, no orders are or were taken under the old company at all.

Quote Originally Posted by dcdan View Post
    Hi WHT,

Last week we bought some gear from David @ UKSHardware ("Hardware eServer Supplies/eserversupplies.com"). Long story short, they got our money last Tuesday, and promised a 3-4 day delivery. Communication was perfect... until they actually got our money.

Since then, we have to send follow-ups every day and every day there is a new issue; the excuses they send our way look very unprofessional.

Anyone dealt with them? Should we be worrying?
    It seems I am lucky not to deal with him then. I had a nice chat with [email protected] years ago when my company want to get new server to colocate in London. But I end up get the server from other company.

If you read what we had said in the past posts, we offer credit terms to companies so there is no money upfront required. We have now delivered goods without payment to companies and can prove so. This is nothing to do with David it is down to me who finishes the deals.

Thanks
    Josh

Sorry the OP?
    dcdan - the member who started this thread.

Payment with interest was sent and proof was sent across but hasn't got to him yet, emailed him last night to discuss it and other bits too regarding his order.

Hang on - you were trading previously under the old name - I still have emails from you under the old name. Other people had posted about issues with you while you were trading under the old name too.

You claim you only changed your named but that's not true. The company went into liquidation because of some bad debts. You've now sprung up with another company doing the exact same thing but with a different name and by all accounts are doing exactly the same thing as before - promising the world but failing to deliver.

When is this new venture going to go into liquidation so you can run away from your debtors with a pile of cash?

Well hang on again Martin as the last company stopped trading when it went into liquidation when we had a customer who got goods delivered and didn't pay, along with another 3 customers who ordered, paid on card and got proof of delivery and their goods and then did a chargeback to claim back and we lost out again which put us in the red even though we proved to the card issuer/PayPal that they signed for delivery via UPS and we waited and they still decided in their favour, we have all the proof, tracking and purchase orders for those goods. The liquidator confirmed that too which is something we had to do and in fact we left with 0 cash and had to start again.

As you see previous issues were resolved (2 reported and 1 was resolved and the other should not have even been reported) that was it.

The new company setup is now aimed at end-users and stockist we give credit to, our last company could not give credit terms out we are backed by a Finance company who have all this information and checks on me and the business who accepted us as they are taking on the risk for us too. We have bad debt protection too on deals.

This is not our aim at all why would it be and why would we go through all this and the costs and signing up with the finance company to dissolve again and the fact our last 5 orders that we have delivered on are to end-users and stockist who have their order because we picked the right suppliers who we pay upfront or have terms with.

You have your own opinion Martin, and just to recall i did deliver a server to you last year i believe a G7 DL120 was it and completed via eBay i think and like another 30+ transactions (http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback) we have of all 100% feedback via eBay on goods we delivered. I believe there was just some memory missing which again our supplier lied to us about and i was happy to resolve that issue with you but you were not dealing with me on that.

So please tell me out of 3 orders we have done and been posted out on websites

1st deal - we had the stock and sent it out, never got delivered and left us owing our client money back which we refunded

2nd deal - we didn't take any cash up front, couldn’t get our client any credit terms as the order was for 70k + and we could not do that deal in the end so we cancelled, they went on to say we didn't deliver the goods even though no money was taken and we couldn't get them the terms they wanted.

3rd deal - This post again the supplier let us down in the US after paying out and leaving us out of pocket, sent the refund and proof to him and we can only apologise for the delay and time taken over the holiday period and after but we've kept in contact as much as we can when we came back and refunded with interest on top due to the late fee.

I wouldn't be so committed here if i was just doing this for a quick deal and run away...

Well hang on again Martin as the last company stopped trading when it went into liquidation when we had a customer who got goods delivered and didn't pay, along with another 3 customers who ordered, paid on card and got proof of delivery and their goods and then did a chargeback to claim back and we lost out again which put us in the red even though we proved to the card issuer/PayPal that they signed for delivery via UPS and we waited and they still decided in their favour, we have all the proof, tracking and purchase orders for those goods. The liquidator confirmed that too which is something we had to do and in fact we left with 0 cash and had to start again.
    That's a terrible run of "bad luck" because I've been selling server hardware for 17 years now and I've not had that many problems. In fact I've never had a chargeback once. How on earth do you get three in such a short space of time if you're doing what you promise for people?

In reply to your PM- sure come up and see us, be happy to meet you and show you around but leave it until we move into the new data wiping/processing centre we're having fitted out. Should be good in about 6 weeks.

Jon

Jon i have proof and have 3 others who can back me up along with the supplier who we ordered the parts from and the web orders that we got (2 orders from 1 customer and 1 from another) we were using 2Checkout and it was terrible! We got the order, they paid and if you know how 2checkou work they pay you out every 2 weeks pretty much so when the client ordered, we used our own cash we had in the bank for the 3 orders spread over 2 months and delivered, delivered via UPS and we have tracking.
    We then recieved a chargeback on each one (not all at once) but in bits, there was fraud checks on the card dne by 2CO and the delivery address went to the same as on the cards/PayPal and the chargeback came in, we presented our proof and tracking ID's and within 30 days or a bit longer they came back and said the chargeback stood which was unbelievable when we heard this.

If you could PM me back or here with your number/email i will drive up to see you and hopefully by when you are ready we'll have some references we will bring up for you to check over and we can look around and discuss more.

Guys i know you may think it looks bad on the posts but i've explained myself on all, again with you Jon or others i have seen many companies with people ripping them off and it's just depends on the supplier and the deal espiecally when brokering. If a client comes to you with an enquiry for say 5 servers, and you find the parts/suppliers to order from and quote - they are happy and pay, you do the same with the suppliers and hear nothing back from some of the suppliers it leaves you with the risk of issues and a hole to fill - this is why we have a finance company that backs up our deals now from 50 up to 300,000 if we needed to on credit.

You have your own opinion Martin, and just to recall i did deliver a server to you last year i believe a G7 DL120 was it and completed via eBay i think and like another 30+ transactions (http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback) we have of all 100% feedback via eBay on goods we delivered. I believe there was just some memory missing which again our supplier lied to us about and i was happy to resolve that issue with you but you were not dealing with me on that.

Hmm, is this a server that I purchased and dealt with someone called Ben?

Edit: Oh, now I see. Yes, yes you did sell me a server. Not via e-Bay though and I'm still waiting to have that RAM issue sorted.. from way back in September!

That is correct, And yes i did email you about it but got no response so i thought it was sorted? I guess you blocked us or deleted when you were getting emails from us that you didn't want to recieve in the end. Ben told me you did buy more which is why we did it and he passed your details on to us but i am sure you responsed to my advertising posts before or i have contacted you regarding buying hardware off you or selling what we had in at the time but never did a deal.

And not ebay it was gumtree sorry, PM me or email me and i'll be happy to sort the memory out now to you again you'll see i'm not here to mess about and you got the working server just for some reason there was a mistake on the amount of memory in there but you got memory and a working server still in it.

Oh this is just funny. Actually no it's just sad.

Right okay Jon i explained myself here and to you on PM, i'd be happy to come see you in 6 weeks i don't see how you can say all that and then change your tune.

That is correct, And yes i did email you about it but got no response so i thought it was sorted? I guess you blocked us or deleted when you were getting emails from us that you didn't want to recieve in the end. Ben told me you did buy more which is why we did it and he passed your details on to us but i am sure you responsed to my advertising posts before or i have contacted you regarding buying hardware off you or selling what we had in at the time but never did a deal.

And not ebay it was gumtree sorry, PM me or email me and i'll be happy to sort the memory out now to you again you'll see i'm not here to mess about and you got the working server just for some reason there was a mistake on the amount of memory in there but you got memory and a working server still in it.
    Well, yes and no.

If I go out and buy a car I expect to receive said car in the condition it was advertised. I don't expect to have to put 2 wheels on it myself to make it work as intended.

Feel free to send me a PM with your plans to rectify the RAM issue if you like - it would be most welcome.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast