nextweb.biz review?

anyone can give me review about this hosting ? nextweb.biz

can it be trust or any one have negative review? please share with me

When checking my.nextweb.biz we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other sites relating to reviews, threats, phishing etc. Although a site like may have a high trust rating, it's worth just checking the countries involved as these could indicate that goods would be shipped from abroad rather than your home country.

Quote Originally Posted by mehic View Post
    When checking my.nextweb.biz we looked at many factors, such as the ownership details, location, popularity and other sites relating to reviews, threats, phishing etc. Although a site like may have a high trust rating, it's worth just checking the countries involved as these could indicate that goods would be shipped from abroad rather than your home country.
    @mehic,

so did u suggest me to get here?.. or not?.. i think this company not really popular, i cant find it in google about the review,

Domain register Aug 2013 - that doesn't mean they're bad though.
    Can you give their "24/7" support a call? That's a great indication of whether they're professional.

Right now its 3.27pm, where the domain whois points to, so you may catch them coming home from school. I joke, I know it's a saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by iexo View Post
    Domain register Aug 2013 - that doesn't mean they're bad though.
    Can you give their "24/7" support a call? That's a great indication of whether they're professional.

Right now its 3.27pm, where the domain whois points to, so you may catch them coming home from school. I joke, I know it's a saturday.

@iexo

lolr, i will try to call the hosting, can u do some check for me whre the server from?.. erk, i love if it is suitable for me, the price is suitable for me ..

I'm not impressed by DNS checks, all on same subnet, no reverse DNS and some other little issues which I expect a host to be on top of. No big red flags though so they may be a good choice, hard to know!

IP linked to Kansas, US - hosted by Cloudshards, they seem fine.

@iexo

so to you, in ur opinion it is good or not to get it here? ...

Well if you can find eany other hosting ok, I mean this is good to, but dont what is sure it's sure

Well if you can find eany other hosting ok, I mean this is good to, but dont what is sure it's sure

to you la man, this hosting :
    http://www.hostsearch.com/review/hostvilla_review.asp

and this hosting:
    http://www.hostsearch.com/review/jol...ing_review.asp

which i should go?.. i want to start new hosting business? .. the first one they said the own their server and the second one is price is less,

Well, I'm not really sure which one is better, i didn't tried any of them, anyway I can give you one hosting page with amazing prices and support in 24/h on day, Fast with the services and no problem for anything. So here it is http://ping-kings.com/index.php.
    I hope so you will part of their team and you will saw what is the power of this hosting.

Well, I'm not really sure which one is better, i didn't tried any of them, anyway I can give you one hosting page with amazing prices and support in 24/h on day, Fast with the services and no problem for anything. So here it is http://ping-kings.com/index.php.
    I hope so you will part of their team and you will saw what is the power of this hosting.
    i want to join them how to i join them?... thank u

What kind of support you need, like a customer of course???
    Well, wverxthing what you need to know is explained on their web site, if you have more questions there is 24/7 chat suport on the site.Guy's are amazing really and the prices are fine

What kind of support you need, like a customer of course???
    Well, wverxthing what you need to know is explained on their web site, if you have more questions there is 24/7 chat suport on the site.Guy's are amazing really and the prices are fine
    lolr, sorry man i dont understand what u mean,

Which domain do you have hosted with them?. You can use this link if you don't want to post it publicly.

who are u talking tooo, is this website can get a long with ?

What site do you host with them I wonder, mehic?