Angry swiftway scammed me!

Ok, heres the deal.

I preordered theyr earlier $5 deal vps. I was happy to secure that deal. Now when i have time i wanted to lauch/start using that, they say no can do. It was some 30 day prelounch.

- i have payed
    - i canīt get my service up
    - they wont refund

God damn these latvian/russian scammer pisses my off that i canīt bearly move!

I mean, they donīt want paying customers years to come!?

Stay AWAY these latvian mod boys...
    Code goes in and code comes out..

How long ago did you contact them asking for a refund? They could still be processing your ticket and refund request.
    || Webhostpython - Introducing Venom Power! Shared, Reseller, and VPS plans
    || Pure SSD | Litespeed | LS-Cache | cPanel | SSLs | DDOS Protection | Blazing Fast
    || A 100% independent and debt free company with 24/7 - 365 in-house support

What was on the contract said?
    What payment method did you pay to them?
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008

If you paid via Paypal there is a possibility of getting your money back.

Even though the fact is not the money but the time that you are waisting with such issues.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. How long ago have you contacted them and told them you would like a refund? If you used paypal as a payment gate way you may have a slight possiblity to get your money back by opening a dispute / chargeback sometimes this works out and sometimes it don't because it's a virtual item / service you are wanting your money back from.

Next time I highly suggest you think twice before signing up with just about any host. Do your homework sit down for a hour and look up the provider check to see what their history looks like by searching up on google company name then reviews. I am pretty sure something will come up even f you search just the company name forums will pop up all types of sites that are affiliate with that host.

Um, the launch date for that offer was Oct 1st. Are you implying you only tried to pay the invoice now?

I got on that deal for $5 with Swiftway my VPS has been working fine.

I very much doubt they are scammers. They have been very professional with me so far.

How long ago did you pay?

My guess is that he prepaid service in their prelounch period but didn't create instance until now and now when he tryed this package isn't available anymore and he stucked.

There was a lot of talking about this deal before, a lot of controversy around and Swiftway not most flexible around issues connected with this offer.

@vanHelsing

Looks like Dracula got you :-)

Did you just mention you can't use their service? If so, what is their reason?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Someone made me aware of this thread (Thank you) i seen it before however but the keywords used in the OP did led me to believe this was actually about another company.
    I do not know the specifics of the complaint, the language used does in the OP does not give me a lot to go on and also does not give me a lot of incentive to actually respond on it as it seems to be created primarily to slander, not to complain or solve an issue.

To the OP: Please give me a ticket ID to understand who you are exactly and what the issue is in question, that would help a lot, thank you.
    Last edited by swiftnoc; 12-13-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

Quote Originally Posted by vanHelsing View Post
    Ok, heres the deal.
    Please give us a ticket ID to look into the matter, as at this point i believe you are not a client at all.
    Swiftway.net Your Business deserves our Quality - Experts on Hand since 2005. Europe & US locations, we operate our own network AS35017 Support response time <15 minutes 24/7
    Introducing our new Entry level server line ! Support response time <15 minutes 24/7. Technology Fast 50 & Fast 500 award winning for multiple years, Your Business deserves Swiftway Quality.

Yea this is just incredible.

I did pay thrugh paypal so i maybe can reguest my money back there. I think im have to do that.

Reason for this is that they say i didnt lounch vps after 30 days. I had pay for it couple months before tho. They needed to collect money for the server first.

So they wont do that deal anymore what i allready payed and they donīt refund! Read tos they say.. Im no lawyer. So if you like this type of latvian handle and stress, you should sign up for swiftway asap.

Ticket JK9P-PRGX-HRG

Yea this is just incredible.
    I did pay thrugh paypal so i maybe can reguest my money back there. I think im have to do that.
    So on top of various malicious statements you also consider to do a fraudulent chargeback?

Reason for this is that they say i didnt lounch vps after 30 days. I had pay for it couple months before tho. They needed to collect money for the server first.
    So they wont do that deal anymore what i allready payed and they donīt refund! Read tos they say.. Im no lawyer. So if you like this type of latvian handle and stress, you should sign up for swiftway asap.
    Ticket JK9P-PRGX-HRG
    Thank you for the ticket ID.I will not be able to comment further on this topic, as our legal team is investigating possible legal remedies concerning your malicious statements in this topic. The situation you describe is fully caused by you and only you, by ignoring and/or not reading our TOS, details described in the original advertisement, Welcome letter with exact details and followup newsletters describing the promotion and duration of the promotion. Your post on this forum is completely over the top.
    Last edited by swiftnoc; 12-16-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Sorry that happend scammed! hope resolve back your money.

Now you can see whats my situation is!?

No service
    No moneyback
    No funny

@vanHelsing, looks like there is more to this according to swiftpay? Are you leaving some details out? There are two sides to every story..
    || Webhostpython - Introducing Venom Power! Shared, Reseller, and VPS plans
    || Pure SSD | Litespeed | LS-Cache | cPanel | SSLs | DDOS Protection | Blazing Fast
    || A 100% independent and debt free company with 24/7 - 365 in-house support

There is allways two sides.

My side is that

I have payed service advance

No service, becouse of some 30 day launch time. Iīm no lawyer to read some tos traps.

Seems like my money stays in swiftway and consumer lose this one. Why is that allways like that anyways..

There is allways two sides.

My side is that

I have payed service advance

No service, becouse of some 30 day launch time.
    Am I misunderstanding you then that you paid for the prelaunch order, which started Oct 1 and didn't bother turning on your instance until recently?

For future reference, when you 'buy' a VPS, you purchase a reservation on a server starting from the time of purchase. Which in this case (being a preorder), would have started at the beginning of Oct, and terminated at the beginning of next month unless you rolled it over. Unlike a cloud, whether you use or don't use that reservation is not really an issue with billing.

From what I see here, you preordered a $5/month VPS with a 30 day wait at the beginning of Oct. After the 30 days, your service period started for the first month and would have run out around the end of Nov. Just because you didn't setup or use the service during that time, it was still available to you. Unless you paid for a 3, 6, 0r 12 month period, I don't see anything to refund.
    Unless there is more to it, I don't see any scam.

This issue somehow got under my skin and i want to make apology to the swiftway.

It was my disregard to investigate and understand the contract that i took.

I hope my stupidity will guide and help others here, it sure teach me alot.

This issue somehow got under my skin and i want to make apology to the swiftway.

It was my disregard to investigate and understand the contract that i took.

I hope my stupidity will guide and help others here, it sure teach me alot.
    Could it be that you are under legal threat as such that you need to issue this apology?

I don't know whether your intention was to slander for economic reason or that you were just a customer who had misunderstood the issue, regardless I certainly don't think Swiftway is very friendly towards the customers, judging from the initial reply.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftnoc View Post
    ...the language used does in the OP does not give me a lot to go on and also does not give me a lot of incentive to actually respond...
    Certainly not one of the best answer by a representative I've ever read here in WHT.