Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59

    Talking Alternative to CrocWeb

    Hi,

    I am looking advices on good quality resellers in the US.

    I observed that CrocWeb have been recommended many times in the forum but all of my clients are in Asia so I think a US reseller hosting especially West Coast suit my situation best.

    Any recommendation?

    THanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,387
    Quality Resellers I've not tried a provider who does them except CrocWeb but then your leaving them erm. Location in the USA I've not experienced any differences in my time in the industry.

    From my time on the forum I will do my best to look at it if I was looking and who I would shortlist to help you.

    - BigBrainGlobal (Locations East cost & UK) Should have good speeds to Asia.
    - MDDHosting (Location Denver I would say that's central or West USA).

    That would be my personal shortlist for looking for a new host, good luck.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,986
    Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    Quality Resellers I've not tried a provider who does them except CrocWeb but then your leaving them erm. Location in the USA I've not experienced any differences in my time in the industry.

    From my time on the forum I will do my best to look at it if I was looking and who I would shortlist to help you.

    - BigBrainGlobal (Locations East cost & UK) Should have good speeds to Asia.
    - MDDHosting (Location Denver I would say that's central or West USA).

    That would be my personal shortlist for looking for a new host, good luck.
    Thank you Mike for the recommendation!

    Central locations do have good connectivity.
    ██ KVM SSD & SATA VPS | Dedicated Servers | Colocation
    ██ Managed and Self Managed Servers | North Carolina, Washington D.C, London and Texas Data Centers
    ██ www.bigbrainglobal.com | Big Brain Global Networks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by CW Mike View Post
    Quality Resellers I've not tried a provider who does them except CrocWeb but then your leaving them erm. Location in the USA I've not experienced any differences in my time in the industry.

    From my time on the forum I will do my best to look at it if I was looking and who I would shortlist to help you.

    - BigBrainGlobal (Locations East cost & UK) Should have good speeds to Asia.
    - MDDHosting (Location Denver I would say that's central or West USA).

    That would be my personal shortlist for looking for a new host, good luck.
    Thanks for your advice CW Mike

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,799
    InnoHosting is another long-time host to consider, I believe their US hosting is based in Los Angeles. Service was always solid there, though I haven't had any direct experience with them in years.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by googee View Post
    I observed that CrocWeb have been recommended many times in the forum but all of my clients are in Asia so I think a US reseller hosting especially West Coast suit my situation best.

    Any recommendation?
    Happy customers would not hang around WHT every day to write recommendation upon request.
    You can try using this link to request quote for a good deal that meets your requirements.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    LocalHost
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by googee View Post
    all of my clients are in Asia so I think a US reseller hosting especially West Coast suit my situation best.
    THanks
    Yes, west cost is an excellent choice for Asia
    Seattle, San jose, Los Angles are good locations in west cost.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

  8. #8
    EZPZ hosting has servers in asia and us so probelm solved and they are a very good host.My bad they don't offer servers located in asia any more they use to.
    Last edited by Ninjapanther Hosting; 12-15-2013 at 02:25 PM.

  9. #9
    Site5 and Hawkhost have locations in the west coast, check them out

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,521
    If you are looking to target Asian audience why not go for a server located in Asia instead?
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by DWS2006 View Post
    InnoHosting is another long-time host to consider, I believe their US hosting is based in Los Angeles. Service was always solid there, though I haven't had any direct experience with them in years.
    Thank you DWS2006 for pointing out. Will check them out

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Happy customers would not hang around WHT every day to write recommendation upon request.
    You can try using this link to request quote for a good deal that meets your requirements.
    Hey, Thanks for the request link. will check it out

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapanther-Greg View Post
    EZPZ hosting has servers in asia and us so probelm solved and they are a very good host.My bad they don't offer servers located in asia any more they use to.
    Hi Ninjapanther-Greg,

    Let me have a look at them. Thanks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,775
    For west coast locations take a look on jonessolutoons n eZpzhosting

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuguhost View Post
    For west coast locations take a look on jonessolutoons n eZpzhosting
    Hi,

    Thanks for pointing out but I can not find JonesSolutions. May be they are out of business or I misspell it?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    If you are looking to target Asian audience why not go for a server located in Asia instead?
    Hi,
    That is the logic but hosting in Asia is more expensive than its US counterpart

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,775
    Quote Originally Posted by googee View Post
    Hi,

    Thanks for pointing out but I can not find JonesSolutions. May be they are out of business or I misspell it?
    i misspell it
    i mean http://jonesolutions.com/

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,521
    Quote Originally Posted by googee View Post
    Hi,
    That is the logic but hosting in Asia is more expensive than its US counterpart
    That is not entirely true. The only thing that's more expensive in Asia in general is bandwidth. However there are still good deals out there.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    That is not entirely true. The only thing that's more expensive in Asia in general is bandwidth. However there are still good deals out there.
    Hi, can you point out some directions?

    Thanks

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    865
    If you haven't already, try a quick search for "Asia" or a similar term in the reseller hosting offers forum:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130

    I just gave it a try and found a few recent offers for hosts that have locations in Asia.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by BrettB View Post
    If you haven't already, try a quick search for "Asia" or a similar term in the reseller hosting offers forum:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=130

    I just gave it a try and found a few recent offers for hosts that have locations in Asia.
    hi, thanks for your input

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Ferenginar
    Posts
    4,156
    What's your budget?

    Seriously, what's your budget?

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,868
    Quote Originally Posted by googee View Post
    Hi,
    That is the logic but hosting in Asia is more expensive than its US counterpart
    That depends, Softlayer have servers in Singapore at the same price than in USA.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedito View Post
    That depends, Softlayer have servers in Singapore at the same price than in USA.
    They charge an extra fee for servers in Singapore but it's not that much. Then of course you also have the issue of IP's in Singapore. It is definitely a totally different market compared to North America on what one can offer and the prices for it.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and VPS Hosting
    PHP 5.3.x & PHP 5.4.x & PHP 5.5.X & PHP 5.6.X & PHP 7.0.X Support!

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    11,868
    They charge an extra fee for servers in Singapore but it's not that much.
    I got the same price for Dallas or Singapore. But yes, there are issues on IP's in Singapore.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    59
    Thanks guys for sharing your insights and knowledge.

    I learn a lot within this thread

Similar Threads

  1. CrocWeb down?
    By Master Bo in forum Providers and Network Outages and Updates
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 07:03 AM
  2. Hypervm Alternative with ClientExec / SolusVM Alternative
    By HostSkies in forum Hosting Security and Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 07:37 PM
  3. Hypervm Alternative with ClientExec / SolusVM Alternative
    By HostSkies in forum Hosting Security and Technology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 07:35 PM
  4. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-20-2001, 04:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •