What webhosting company do you recommend for hosting a community?

Hello guys.

I'm starting a community, so I'm gonna have alot of trafic, and I'm gonna need alot of space for profile pictures etc.

The web hosting need to support ASP.NET applications. What webhost company do you reccomend for such a project?

for forum i would recommend you to use ssd hosting. but how much your budget? and how much traffic you expect in 3 month?

I would recommend you to go for a Windows VPS with good enough ram to support ASP.NET well. With a 2 GB of ram would be enough to kick start and can be upgraded as your resources utilization on VPS.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine Networks / Datacomm / GSP

Shared hosting | cPanel reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VOIP | GSP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |

how much is your budget and how many visitors you plan to have?
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

Tell us more about your budget.

Quote Originally Posted by jenskvist View Post
    Hello guys.

I'm starting a community, so I'm gonna have alot of trafic, and I'm gonna need alot of space for profile pictures etc.
    I doubt you would have a lot of traffic when you're "starting a community", why don't you just start small and scale as you need? Growing a community is not very easy and often needs a lot of time.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks LLC || Own Network - Hardware - IP Ranges - cPanel & WHMCS Authorized Partners.
    Managed VPS - cPanel - Softaculous - Monitoring - DDoS Protection - Fully Managed - East Coast - West Coast - London
    Reseller Hosting - WHMCS || CloudLinux || SSL || SSD || Daily Backups || LiteSpeed || US / UK || DDoS Protection
    Announcing our Indian Expansion - #LevelUP Your Web Hosting Experience - Subscribe now for Early Access & Discounts!

Perhaps look at a provider where you pay per use. Since your community will start out small, you won't be paying a lot. Use someone that can easily scale up as you need.

Perhaps Microsoft's Azure or Amazon AWS?