Where is the cheapest domain ? (US, EU)

Hello all.

I want to buy some domain name (.com), what is the cheapest domain registrar, good support, accept pay via paypal and easy transfer to another registrar ?

Thanks you very much for all your support.

Cheapest I've seen is ResellerClub.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

1,628 is cheaper than ResellerClub, at least for .com anyway.
    Also not sure if ResellerClub provide free private whois.

Thanks you for reply. I have register some domain in crazydomain, this is good registar, but renew price is hight

Quote Originally Posted by iexo View Post
    Also not sure if ResellerClub provide free private whois.
    Resellerclub is a good choice for resellers. Whois privacy is free.
    DomainCart - Domain and Hosting Shopping Cart with Integrated Bootstrap Hosting Template. - Demo

There are many different domain name registrars and domain name resellers.

It is important that you chose a domain name registrar that is ICANN accredited or choose a reseller that is affiliated with an ICANN accredited domain registrar. Ignore this important first step to choosing the best domain name registrar at your own peril.

Yeah i would recommend resellerclub as well.

You may find various domain registrars or domain resellers. I recommend you to select the domain registrar, which reveals net price [including ICANN affiliation in their pricing] along with renewal price also. Moreover, it will be more convenient if domain control panel of registrar, provides an ease to handle domains.
    BestServerSupport | Outsourced Hosting Support and Server Management Service Provider
    WHM/CPanel | HyperV Virtualization | Plesk | WebsitePanel | Windows VPS | OnAPP Cloud | Virtuzoo
    Helpdesk Support | Cloud Administration | Dedicated Support | VPS Support

Thanks you very much. I think ResellerClub is best choose for me. I will try it