Looking for hosting with different c-class IPs for .de Domains

Hello everyone,
    I just signed up with this beautiful forum, because I am looking for advice.

Currently I am looking for a hosting company fullfils the following criteria:

a) I am starting with 15 domains, will host up to 100 soon. They should offer upgradeable hostingplans.
    b) I need all the domains on different c-class IPs
    c) Since all the domains are .de they need to have nameservers for these.
    d) It shouldn't be too expensive

I signed up with Ideastackhosting, but I've never experienced such a bad service. They told me that there is no problem in hosting .de domains, but that seems to be wrong. The Supportteam isn't able to help me and I will ask for a refund tomorrow.

I would be very thankful for good reccommendations!
    Greetings,
    Liaata

I would amuse you are attempting to do some SEO hosting, because of the need for all the IPS's.

The only thing you probably going to be able to do is either a reseller account or a VPS and try to order some IP's. The problem your going to run into is SEO hosting is not a valid reason to purchase IP's.

Most hosts do what we do any thing after 5 IP's you must have a very good justification for any more IP's.

What sort of problem are you having with .de domains?
    | Buzy Bee Hosting, LLCsales@bzybhosting.com★Dedicated★KVM VPS★
    | Self/Fully Managed★ Shared Hosting★cPanelŽ★ 99.9% uptime★
    | Softaculous★ CMS hosting★ SSL Certs★ Idera CDP Backup, FTP Backup

IPs addresses have nothing to do with SEO.
    And there's no such animal as "C class" IP addresses. That's a myth term.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

IIRC .de requires a decent nameserver setup (two real nameservers on different network connections). That will exclude many cheap providers who run "two" nameservers on the same physical server, and limit your choice to the (hopefully) better providers who have a clue about DNS.

Then if you also want multiple IP addresses without justification for dedicated IPs (so-called "SEO hosting") that's going to limit your choice considerably too. I'm not sure you'll find any that meet both requirements...
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Quote Originally Posted by foobic View Post
    IIRC .de requires a decent nameserver setup (two real nameservers on different network connections). That will exclude many cheap providers who run "two" nameservers on the same physical server, and limit your choice to the (hopefully) better providers who have a clue about DNS.

Then if you also want multiple IP addresses without justification for dedicated IPs (so-called "SEO hosting") that's going to limit your choice considerably too. I'm not sure you'll find any that meet both requirements...
    I didn't think cpanel would allow you to create nameservers with ips from elsewhere. This is neat do you have a thread or link to one that explains your namerserver setup?

EDIT: Wow I must be tired. Domain registrar handles nameserver registration not whm. Still though is there a significant benefit to having your nameservers with ips from different servers?

I'm very interested.

- Thimas

If you're working with cPanel, look into a clustered system using DNSonly. Yes, there are big advantages to having nameservers on different servers in different locations - a search here will find many previous discussions on the subject.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Quote Originally Posted by kpmedia View Post
    IPs addresses have nothing to do with SEO.
    And there's no such animal as "C class" IP addresses. That's a myth term.
    This statement suprises me. Where I come from, everyone is all about different c-class IPs!
    I am running a German website and I am in the process of creating a little network to create backlinks on.
    If I would run all of them on the same IP, wouldn't that be a bad thing?

What hosting company can you reccommend for my purposes?

Thanks for the help I got so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Liaata View Post
    TIf I would run all of them on the same IP, wouldn't that be a bad thing?
    Why? Search engines don't pay attention to IPs anymore -- and haven't for a decade or more.

Again, myth.
    || Need a good host?
    || See my Suggested Hosts List || Editorial: EIG/Site5/Arvixe/Hostgator Alternatives
    ||

Why? Search engines don't pay attention to IPs anymore -- and haven't for a decade or more.

Again, myth.
    This is absolutely false. Speaking as someone who works with many professional SEO agencies, I can say definitively that the IPs of your sites matter. As the OP stated, there would be very little value in building out a bunch of websites on the same IP address and using them to link to a website which you intended to increase the rankings of.

Quote Originally Posted by xBenx View Post
    This is absolutely false. Speaking as someone who works with many professional SEO agencies, I can say definitively that the IPs of your sites matter. As the OP stated, there would be very little value in building out a bunch of websites on the same IP address and using them to link to a website which you intended to increase the rankings of.
    No you can't. Google has outright said -- many, MANY times -- that it does not take IP into consideration.

When something happens, and you attribute it to something nonsensical, it's logical fallacy.

Homer Simpson: Not a bear in sight. The Bear Patrol must be working like a charm.
    Lisa Simpson: That’s specious reasoning, Dad.
    Homer: Thank you, dear.
    Lisa: By your logic I could claim that this rock keeps tigers away.
    Homer: Oh, how does it work?
    Lisa: It doesn’t work.
    Homer: Uh-huh.
    Lisa: It’s just a stupid rock.
    Homer: Uh-huh.
    Lisa: But you don’t see any tigers around, do you?
    [Homer thinks of this, then pulls out some money]
    Homer: Lisa, I want to buy your rock.
    IP + SEO = the rock
    || Need a good host?
    ||

No you can't. Google has outright said -- many, MANY times -- that it does not take IP into consideration.

When something happens, and you attribute it to something nonsensical, it's logical fallacy.

IP + SEO = the rock
    Haha mate you've made my day trying to tell them the truth via the simpsons. Everyone who thinks SEO ranking improve by IP Addresses need a lesson in webhosting, if that was true, we'd be out of business because everyone would be complaining about rankings on shared hosting. Anyway no need for me to repeat Lisa

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all.

It is always good to go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by xBenx View Post
    Actually, KP is right. IP addresses do not matter when it comes to search engine ranking. What you may be getting confused with is SPAM, viruses, etc. Generally though, the search engines do not look at the IP again, but will look at the domain. What may happen though, is certain content filters (openDNS for example) block based on an IP.

Here is an OLD example of Google's take on IP for SEO http://interviews.slashdot.org/story...ogle-questions
    Stream101 | Affordable Media Solutions
    Shared cPanelŽ Web Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Premium Stream Hosting
    TOLL-FREE: (616) 277-7280 | 30 Day NO QUESTIONS Money-Back Guarantee
    100% Cogent Free Network | CloudLinux OS | Tier 1 Bandwidth | Grand Rapids, MI