Which links are not indexed

Hi,
    Is there any method to know which pages, links from sitemap are not indexed by google.
    For example, in webmaster tools it says 3200 links submited and 3125 indexed.
    I'm interesed to know which of sitemap links are not indexed, or which are indexed, if there is such method.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    If you maintain the google's quality guideline throughout your site then you may expect that all your pages get indexed by google. Here is the address to know more about this topic. support.google.com
      0 Not allowed!

Thank you for your answer. But because there are so many links /pages in sitemap, some of them might not be indexed, and it is useful to know which of them.
      0 Not allowed!

I think if you have 3200 links submitted and 3125 indexed, it is good enough. 75 links that's not indexed might be caused by your robots.txt
      0 Not allowed!

With so many links I can't think of any method off-hand, except for maybe to run reports on the web site logfiles. With the report, see which pages are getting zero views.
    Considering you already have over 3,000 linked I'm not sure it's much to worry about.
      0 Not allowed!

Pages not indexed

You can find this out by looking at the crawl errors report that Google Webmaster Tools will have put together. Here's how to access it:

1. On the Webmaster Tools Home page, click the site you want.
    2. Click Crawl, and then click Crawl Errors.

The URL errors section in the next screen shows the problems Google had when it tried to crawl specific pages/URLs. It will show data from each of Google's 3 crawlers. Just click on the URL to get more info on the errors.

Hope that gets you to the info you need about why those 75 pages aren't showing.
      0 Not allowed!

Re: Which links are not indexed

Well, there is best option is you can add a tool called Quirksearchstatus and when you open any page you have to right click on that tool and then you can see what links are indexed or which not indexed...
      0 Not allowed!

I gave up on this topic because it isn't a specified option in web master tools that to show which links from sitemap aren't indexed, and no1 stay to check manually so many links.
      0 Not allowed!

Search with site:example.com on Google

The best way to know indexed pages is to query Google with "site:example.com". But checking 3200 links will be a tiresome task.
    Last edited by mstoic; 01-13-2014 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Typo
      0 Not allowed!