People search good hosting services rather than 24/7 phone and mail support

Now most of the hosting company providing 24/7 support by live chat and ticketing.Other than every hosting provider should provide exact solution to the customer problems. Some of the support team will not listen to the customer problem. Response time is an another important factor, respond as soon as possible. Some support team has canned response like "we are checking this" .Don't use this kind of reply. Check the issue and give what you have found and what you can do.

I believe every hosting provider wants to provide you with the exact solution.

Sometimes it may take a few moments to get you that answer though.
    awlter.com
    Website Design, Website Development, Photography & more!

When I troubleshoot tasks, I try to avoid robot responses, but If I don't know what the issue is yet I have a choice.

1. Tell them "I don't know what the issue is yet, but I will find out". Sounds bad to me.

2. We're troubleshooting the issue and will have it resolved shortly. That sounds better IMO.

I will prefer to turn live chat off than to get a novice on it.

That is where you get one of the best canned response. If it is not anything that will convince you buy a product, you can not go beyond that.

It is either they are searching for a link to forward you to, or they are asking from a supervisor.

I still believe tickets are the best way to resolve technical issues.
    █▌ Cheapest Shared Hosting Solutions with 17+ Server Locations.
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,OKPAY, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, STP.
    █▌ Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting by HostNesta.com!

If you are saying having good servers is better than having a 24/7 tech support I totally agree. I would much rather pay for good servers than good tech support, if I had good servers I wouldn't need the technical support in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by Buycpanel-Kevin View Post
    If you are saying having good servers is better than having a 24/7 tech support I totally agree. I would much rather pay for good servers than good tech support, if I had good servers I wouldn't need the technical support in the first place
    So true! If you need to use the support too often there's a problem, regardless of how fast or knowledgeable the responses are.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
    Download Trial

The amount of tech support you may require also depends on how capable you are in being able to resolve issues on your own. I believe a stable server and good technical support is both very important. What people should pay less attention to is the amount of disk space/bandwidth/other resources offered in a hosting plan. A lot of people just look for the cheapest and biggest hosting package but end up with poor tech support or unreliable service.

Thank you all for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Buycpanel-Kevin View Post
    Great point. Ideally, hosting should be simple enough for anyone to figure it out. It shouldn't be riddled with issues that it takes multiple responses to figure out, etc. However, the ability to send a ticket in a 1AM for a legitimate issue is a plus. Receiving a reply in a timely manner (within an hour or so) is even better.
    Stream101 | Affordable Media Solutions
    Shared/Reseller cPanelŽ Web Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Premium Stream Hosting
    TOLL-FREE: (877) 240-7767 | 30 Day NO QUESTIONS Money-Back Guarantee
    100% Cogent Free Network | CloudLinux OS | Tier 1 Bandwidth | Grand Rapids, MI