Unable to verify vender location - concerned

Hi,

We are in the middle of a contract negotiation with a vender which will provide a feature package for our hosting company. But in doing our due diligence to verify lagitimacy we have been unable to verify vender location.

We have the address and we did a google map. The address appears to be a car in a parking lot of a huge medical facility.

It is a business district and the google images were taken in 2011. There are suites located near by but does not appear at this time that the address would match.

How concerned or of what value should i put this part of the due diligence? If important, should i ask if someone on this forum lives in that area of florida and would check this out physically for us?

What other information can you find from googling the address? Do they have it listed as their physical address or mailing?
    █ Brian Kearney, Stealthy Hosting Inc. Seattle, WA [AS54931] Skype: StealthyHosting
    Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Remote Hands Colocation

█ Email: [email protected] Phone: 253-880-1233

It does not say which, it just says address. But there is a suite number but i cant really get google to find that. In that parking lot there is a healthcare unit and a construction company, both huge buildings. So i dont think it is there. There are some buildings out back but they look like little tents i dont think the address would match up.

It just lists the company when i search google at that address i have. FYI its in Boca Raton FL

UPDATE: one sec i did a round about search with dif info and i found them listed under another business name as well. one sec let me dig into this...
    Last edited by durangod; 12-11-2013 at 10:10 PM.

It's almost 2014. You said they were images from 2011 but did not say if the company specified they were even there in 2011.
    █ █ █

ok awesomecloud is also known as appliedi.net (applied innovations)

yes they said they been in business since 1999

Been in business or been in business at that same location? Businesses move sometimes.

Maybe they had a rental inside one of those other locations. Like a side or back office. I'll send them to this thread to answer.
    █ █ █

It says "Appliedi is registered with the United States Copyright Office" but i found no record in my search, assuming i did the search correctly

Well i dont know the answer to the address deal. All i know is i cant find any small offices there that match the address.

Live chat said he will let sales know about the thread to get you in the loop
    █ █ █

lol ok... i just checked their facebook page

I guess they are in that huge medical complex, if you scroll down it shows a pic of their new building...

i guess the front part is the health care and maybe the back part is suites.. on the 3rd floor even..

so it appears to be ok...

Thanks for all your help everyone What threw me is that if you look at google map at the front of that building from the street and zoom in on the third floor the street number is on the building and is 999 not 1001 so that threw me off.

Hi Dave,

This popped up in one of my alerts for "AwesomeCloud." Here's some clarification on our physical address:

Awesome Cloud Services, LLC (AwesomeCloud)
    1001 Yamato Road Suite 300W
    Boca Raton, FL 33441
    Phone: 855.2.THECLOUD

AwesomeCloud is an Applied Innovations company. Both companies share the same address and office space. If you have any other questions, feel free to drop me a line. My email is jason at awesomecloud dot com.

Hope this helps!

Jason Lurcott
    Awesome Cloud Services, LLC

Hello Dave,

I'm Jess Coburn, CEO & Founder of Applied Innovations Corporation. First kudos on checking out the hosting company you're tentatively working with, many companies don't only to find out they are working with two kids with a server in their closet.

The company was founded in February of 1999 as a sole proprietorship and transitions to a corporate entity in June 2001. From September of 2001 (I know the date because we were scheduled to run fiber conduit in the building on 9/11) we were at 6401 N. Congress Ave, Boca Raton, FL 33487 in various suites as our company grew. Then on July 01, 2013 we moved our offices to 1001 Yamato Road. There are two buildings in this complex, Promise Healthcare is in the front building, we're in the back building. For whatever reason Google Maps has the whole complex marked as a hospital? I have no idea why but we did submit a request when we updated our address with Google to revise this. It also doesn't help that you can't see our building because of the trees but this is Florida afterall so greenery is expected

Our servers are housed in two facilities with all of Applied Innovations customer assets in the NAP of the Americas (Google it, you'll find it easily as it's a 6 story build that takes up an entire city block in Miami).

We don't hide any of this and it's all available on our site:

http://www.appliedi.net/contactus.aspx (our location with google maps on it)
    http://www.appliedi.net/datacenters.aspx (where are gear is housed)

Hope it all helps. If you have any other questions feel free to call the office and press option 2 for sales or ask for me.

Regards,
    Jess
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>