quality reseller hosting

Im looking for a quality reseller plan, do you have any feedback on SwiftSlots.com ? Would you know if their servers uptime and support tech people are reliable?

Try searching "Swiftslots.com review" here on the forums.

I can't comment much on their service or support, but I have contacted them once about their VPS plans and they responded fairly quickly in that regard.

Thanks for your feedback. I tried earlier to search but the first page i think just shows up all their ads

I was also trying to consider bytefast.net but they're fairly new and i cant seem to find their TOS link. Would you recommend to try out fairly new hosts or is that too risky?

You can use the advanced search tool and select the non-advertising forums if you want to avoid turning up their ads.

The risk factor of choosing a new host varies with a lot of different factors, but all hosts were new at some point! If you're not hosting something important and are willing to take a risk, go ahead and try a new host. Any reputable host will have a TOS, so if you aren't able to find it, it may be part of the ordering process. Otherwise you might want to contact them and ask for a pointer to it.
    Othio Hosting - Private-Label cPanel Reseller Hosting
    True 24x7 Support | SSD Storage | cPanel+WHM | R1Soft Backups

Hello,
    You may take a look at the reviews in our advertising threads, also you may search through the forums.
    We're new, everyone has to make a start.
    If you have any questions regarding our services, you may open a ticket or reach me via live chat.
    Warm regards,
    Jitesh
    SwiftSlots.com: Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Managed VPS, Unmanaged VPS & Dedicated Servers
    WHM/cPanel, Premium Softaculous and more included!
    Contact us at sales@swiftslots.com

Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post

I was also trying to consider bytefast.net but they're fairly new and i cant seem to find their TOS link. Would you recommend to try out fairly new hosts or is that too risky?
    If you're unsure of the risk then you can always opt to sign up with the monthly billing cycle so you don't over commit in case you decide that the services are not right for you. Most providers should offer a refund policy as well so be sure to check for that in their TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post
    I was also trying to consider bytefast.net but they're fairly new and i cant seem to find their TOS link.
    They have TOS links twice.
    One in main Nav under FAQ / Terms and another in footer. http://bytefast.net/terms.html
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Well Mate I think you should Reseller Offers Section there are many other big companies which from many years with positive reviews you can choose them also.

Thanks ravi but when I first checked their website there's no link in the tos. I did click on order link from the offers section but it's an invalid link (that time). Will check if they have already fixed it

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    They have TOS links twice.
    One in main Nav under FAQ / Terms and another in footer. http://bytefast.net/terms.html
    really it will not affect their service quality

To see about quality, its good to contact them and see how long it takes to get a response and what type of response you get.
    U.S.A. High Resource allocation global cloud hosting serving 310,000 clients since 2008 | Offering both cPanel & DirectAdmin
    WebsitePlex.com | Instant Activation | Alpha, Master, Reseller & Cloud Hosting
    Recurring Affiliate Program Pays 20% of total revenue for life | 30 Day Trial