Looking for Fully Managed VPS

Hi All,

I am looking for a new fully managed VPS.

minimum requirements:
    2GB RAM
    VMWare/XEN/KVM
    Fully Managed
    Budget around $60/mon

Unfortunately Virtuzzo/OpenVZ doesnt support CloudLinux, so i will have to hunt for non-VZ providers.

I thought about dedicated server but its out of my reach per MONTH basis.. if it crosses $150.. as we don't find any good fully managed providers under it.

I am looking for a few recommendations from your experience. I dont want to fall prey for lowcost cheap non-supportive providers, just because of pricing.

Offer section is full of confusing providers.. sticky providers are most of them using non-cloudlinux Virtualization.

Kindly assist.

Thanks,
    Puneetha

I recommend going with a good provider like KnownHost BUT your budget would allow Dacentec's $50 dedicated rent to own servers.

Check them out and pick your favorite.

As per WebHostingTalk's rules we cannot send you offers, but rather refer you to the offer section on the bottom of the homepage.

I would recommend sticking to your plan. You don't want to get an entry level dedicated server, it would not compare to a VPS on high end hardware. You're on the right track looking for KVM/XEN providers.
    || Webhostpython - Introducing Venom Power! Shared, Reseller, and VPS plans
    || Pure SSD | Litespeed | LS-Cache | cPanel | SSLs | DDOS Protection | Blazing Fast
    || A 100% independent and debt free company with 24/7 - 365 in-house support

Quote Originally Posted by Webhostpython View Post
    I would recommend sticking to your plan. You don't want to get an entry level dedicated server, it would not compare to a VPS on high end hardware. You're on the right track looking for KVM/XEN providers.
    Thank you.. seem to me as well, VPS is powerful than low end dedi systems.

Quote Originally Posted by ClamHost View Post
    I recommend going with a good provider like KnownHost.
    Unfortunately FH, KH, WT providers use Virtuozzo virtualization.. So they are out

Quote Originally Posted by NETIDER View Post
    Unfortunately FH, KH, WT providers use Virtuozzo virtualization.. So they are out
    GeekStorage is what you might want to look at, they use KVM and very nice guys there

Edit: Oops, just realised you are the same person who asked for VPS in the thread Cloudlinux VPS. You can ignore my message.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyuan View Post
    GeekStorage is what you might want to look at, they use KVM and very nice guys there

Edit: Oops, just realised you are the same person who asked for VPS in the thread Cloudlinux VPS. You can ignore my message.
    Yeah thanks Shyuan. Geekstorage seems good.. but tracert and ping is on higher side.
    I am trying to badly find on as its nearing end of month and i need to find one quickly otherwise its a dual investment same month may be that one was lost over and i didn't find any response.

I checked out EZPZ but seems like they are not into any of discounts mood. Was not happy with response written as well, instead of justification may be, but received a one liner...

any locations in mind?
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Quote Originally Posted by alex-developer View Post
    any locations in mind?
    Preferably UK.. as i see quite good responses in ping & less tracert hops. But also can see out locations such as LA, US.

used to be great company for unmanaged VPS is clustered.net, but lately the reviews shows various comments.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Quote Originally Posted by NETIDER View Post
    Preferably UK.. as i see quite good responses in ping & less tracert hops. But also can see out locations such as LA, US.
    For India, I will suggest to consider west cost like Seattle, san jose, Los Angles
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)