12-10-2013, 05:46 AM #1
[NL]SPECIAL SERVER DEAL: DELL Xeon 1270v2, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 50TB Traffic: €59[/WS]
We have a special deal for you this week:
- DELL Intel Xeon E3-1270v2
- 16 GB DDR3 ECC RAM
- 2TB S-ATA3 7200RPM
- 50TB Traffic
Price/month: €59,00 ex. 21% VAT.
(Payment every 6 months)
(Payment every 3 months = €4,20 per month extra)
(Payment every month = €8,40 per month extra)
(Payment every month with setup fee = €49,00 once)
Have a look at http://www.worldstream.nl/more_info.php?id=14 NOW!
- Remote reboot €2,50 per month
- Remote reboot + KVM €20,00 per month
- DirectAdmin Lifetime licence inclusive installation €69,00 once or €10,00 per month
- cPanel licence inclusive installation €29,00 per month
Windows 2008 Standard R2 SPLA Licence: €13,76 per month
Windows 2008 Enterprise R2 SPLA Licence: €17,76 per month
Windows 2012 Standard SPLA Licence: €13,76 per month
Windows 2012 Datacenter SPLA Licence: €17,76 per month
- Extra TB : € 8,00 / TB
50+ TB : Please contact us, we will make a special price.
- There isn't one!
You don't have a contract at WorldStream. Servers which are rented for one month, will be extended with one month automatically. Server which are rented for 3 or 6 months, will be extended with 3 months.
It's still possible to sign a contract if you want. If you would like a contract, just send an e-mail to [email protected]
- The servers of WorldStream are located in one of the most green ecological datacenters in the world; Greenhouse Datacenters in The Netherlands which is equipped in accordance to the TIER3 specifications:
- 24/7 security with biometric access
- Redundant power setup
- Redundant airconditioning setup
- Redundant network setup
- Cold-corridor setup: closed cold array
- Double no-break feeds with seperated UPS paths
- Multiple generators
- Meeting room available
- Office space availaable
- Coffee corner available
- Passive meet-me-room available
- Double authentication by means of access cards and biometric face recognition
- Network: WorldStream (ASN 49981)
- Test IP: http://126.96.36.199/1000mb.bin
- Uptime: 99,99%
- Completely geographic seperated paths to different locations
- Connected to the best networks: AMS-IX, Atrato, Level3, GlobalCorrsing
Why choose WorldStream?
- Top of the line support
- No long term contracts
- Real-time bandwith statistics in our control panel
- Real-time rDNS changable in our control panel
- Automatic reinstallations of your server with 30+ operating systems
- Remote reboot function
- Datatraffic monitor. Keep control of your bandwidth by receiving an e-mail or SMS when you reach a certain level
- Monitor ports with e-mail or SMS messages configureable in our control panel
- Block/unblock or set the speed of your uplink(s)
- Block/unblock IP's by your own
- Professional team of experienced technical server engineers
- We use a brand new suite in one of the most ecological datacenters in the world; Greenhouse Datacenters
- (room temp. always below 24°C (75.2°F))
- We only use A-brand hardware
- Activation of server within one workingday after receiving your payment (PayPal or bank)
- Our servers are installed with Linux/FreeBSD/Windows by default with the latest kernel/updates included. Please ask us for a custom installation.
The server will be activated within one business day after we received your payment.
It's also possible to get your server installed with other Operation Systems on request.
- We guarantee a 99,9% online policy. Maintenance with e-mail notification excluded. A compensation will be made if we don't satisfy this policy.
- wget -O /dev/null http://188.8.131.52/1000mb.bin
Please respond in this topic or at sales [at] worldstream.nl for further questions.
WorldStream Internet Solutions
NAALDWIJK, the Netherlands
Phone : 0031 174 712 117
E-mail : sales [at] worldstream.nl
12-11-2013, 11:20 PM #2Aspiring Evangelist
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
1. Can we use our own windows key?
2. With the default 100mbps uplink you can only get 33TB a month? I am confused on why you are saying 50TB a month.
3. How long is this sale going. Xmas time draining the pockets. LOLRemember when ordering a server from a new company use a Credit Card. Paypal will not refund your money if you get scammed.
12-12-2013, 02:54 AM #3
By WorldStream in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2013, 07:29 AM
By WorldStream in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:11 AM
By WorldStream in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:07 AM
By WorldStream in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2013, 10:14 AM
By WorldStream in forum Dedicated Hosting OffersReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:50 AM