People...you don't have a right to know

Someone has their account temporarily disable. You act as if someone owes you a full explanation. The moderators have tried to express it nicely. What is wrong with that? They have said he will be welcome back. They haven't said he is a horrible person. They haven't blasted him or attempted to destroy his reputation. All they have done is responded to a violation of rules. They are doing their job. The person temporarily gone will be fine. WHT will be fine. At the appropriate time all will be reunited if they desire.

I personally have had a longtime and good relationship with the person banned. I also respect the moderators and think the new moderators have added greatly. They have come in at a difficult time and are attempting to restore some order. I know nothing of what happened, but feel confident to get one's account deactivated one probably crossed the line...made a mistake. We all do. However, we also have to face the consequences when we do. But it doesn't mean I have any less overall regard for either the violater or the moderators. Most of all, it doesn't mean that either owes me an explanation. Some matters are best dealt with privately and I respect that.

Moderators....please close this if it starts to become a rehash of the events. It is only intended to be a statement as to the appropriateness of privacy and as to my strong disagreement with those who feel they are owed explanations. The only owed communications are between the moderators and the member in question.

Well spoken I can't imagine that anyone with a temp suspension would want the reasons behind it aired on a public forum. I know I wouldn't