hosting with unlimited subdomaines

Hello,

I a searching for a hosting provider who gives the possibility to have unlimited subdomains.
    Has anybody here suggestions?

Thanks

Many, or even most, shared hosting providers let you have unlimited subdomains.

That won't be the feature that sets one host apart for you - what else are you needing for your website(s)?
    James

Interested in which hosts I'd recommend? Unmanaged VPS Reviews | Managed VPS Reviews

Unlimited sub domains is not something a company would advertise, my advice would be to ask a few companies in pre sales chat, or even support ticket.
    Unhappy with your current host? Take at look at The Pro Host
    Daily Backups|Guaranteed 99% uptime|Friendly support
    What else do you need?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro Host View Post
    Unlimited sub domains is not something a company would advertise,
    What gives you this idea?

Most companies would probably advertise there bandwith and disk space before subdomains because in my opinion most customers wouldn't care about subdomains.

I have never seen a company try and use the amount of subdomains they offer to sell you a server.

There might be some companies, but most I don't think care about subdomains that much.
    Unhappy with your current host? Take at look at The Pro Host
    Daily Backups|Guaranteed 99% uptime|Friendly support
    What else do you need?

It is not common users to have a lot of subdomains on a shared account. Also it is not common for people to ask for it.
    But it is available, unlimited subdomains are pretty much part of the standard offering.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pro Host View Post
    Most companies would probably advertise there bandwith and disk space before subdomains because in my opinion most customers wouldn't care about subdomains.

I have never seen a company try and use the amount of subdomains they offer to sell you a server.

There might be some companies, but most I don't think care about subdomains that much.
    Can you substantiate this opinion or are you just wildly guessing? And how do you relate subdomains to selling servers

Quote Originally Posted by httpEasy View Post
    Can you substantiate this opinion or are you just wildly guessing? And how do you relate subdomains to selling servers
    Just looked at your advertising on here and I couldn't see unlimited sub b domains listed I am sure it could be like under license latest cPanel but it's not really that important
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Look again

Quote Originally Posted by sparkling View Post
    Hello,

I a searching for a hosting provider who gives the possibility to have unlimited subdomains.
    Has anybody here suggestions?

Thanks
    Please advise hosts that limit subdomains
    ADELINAhost.com - Since 2012. Web Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    Locations: USA, Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, Canada, Czech, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Russia & Ukraine.
    24/7 Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | Linux and Windows

Look again
    "Unlimited sites & features" if its that I thought that's parked domains as they are full customizable domains not getting sub domains on there.
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

I've not seen a webhost not offer unlimited sub / addon domains, only a few resellers who have limits themselves will. Find a host you like OP, then submit them a ticket to make sure, or sign up and if they don't get a refund.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

Most providers do offer unlimited sub Domains but there are definitely those who do put certain limits on sub Domains for certain plans, This is definitely not unheard of. For example we ourselves offer different plans one with a limited number of sub Domains allowed while the other (larger or more expensive) plans would allow unlimited sub Domains.

I agree with others guys. Most of hostings don't have limit for subdomains, but main thing for any hosting is do not create problems on a server.

First of all I mean website not server, secondly I am using my own experience, most hosts I have used will not say there is a limit to sub domains.
    For a host, in my opinion its not important if someone has lots of sub domains, I would think about there disk space and bandwidth usage more.
    If you know a host that mentions directly on there homepage that they offer unlimited sub domains I would be surprised.