Anturis monitoring tool

So I just saw this:

Anyone using it? Is it good ?

I haven't used this. Below are the monitoring tools which are best in market

Looks another very good server monitoring tool. Free plan is also good. Thank you for sharing
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials

You can add zabbix to that list. Beside monitoring you can configure it to take certain maintenance actions.

I just tested anturis yesterday. The setup is very easy and after a few minutes you have a working monitoring. But I don't see that the solution scales so well when you have a lot of servers. I did not find configuration templates which could be added to new servers. Also the overview makes most probably no sense anymore when you have 200 servers.

But maybe I just did not get the complete picture... I was just spending a few hours with this system. But when I compare it with Zabbix, Zenoss or Nagios, it was amazing what I was able to do after a few hours. Other systems take much more time to learn.

Zabbix it is a little bit complicated to install and configure but ones that is done it is highly scalable and putting new hosts in it is very easy.