Can anyone recommend an Onapp provider that closely resembles this specs:

• Storage: 200+ GB
    • RAM: 4+ GB
    • CPU Cores: 4+
    • Bandwidth: 1+ TB
    • with basic server management
    • with Cpanel

Price: Near USD 100/mo

Check with NetCloud.com. I have seen they are providing some offers ( 50% life time or so.. ). Check whether it is valid still; pricing seem to fit in your budget if the offer valid still.

With management and cpanel I would expect to pay at least twice your budget, but good luck in your search

What type of "management" do you require? You may find a server with that price and spec but the "management" will be crappy. It may also go the other way, crappy specs but good management. You can't have them both .

I only looking for basic re-active management, only level 3/advance stuff that doesn't always happen.

I'm actually with Togglebox right now for the above specs, they're the best bang for the buck, love em. I am looking for another provider of similar class so I can "spread the eggs".

Would like to try Dediserve but pricing is relatively steep. If only you could lower it a bit, you can do wonders for sure but I understand you're on different market segment.

Might try Netcloud, but still looking for reviews they seem relatively new.

Level 3 support will still be charged high since providers need to pay more to Level 3 engineers. In addition, there are lot of things that go behind the scenes for a cloud (like replication, backups, type of storage setup, etc) which all affects the performance (and price!). Hence, be sure to check all of these with your prospective provider.

Good luck with your search!
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk

Quote Originally Posted by mbr View Post
    Would like to try Dediserve but pricing is relatively steep. If only you could lower it a bit, you can do wonders for sure but I understand you're on different market segment.
    Having had a quick compare with your current host, we're quite comparable on most things (same pricing more or less for storage, nas, etc) but we're slightly more on RAM.

Then again, we run all HP Blades, G8's with E5 cpus, high speed enterprise ram and Flash Cached all SSD storage, so our costs are a little different too perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by dediserve View Post
    Then again, we run all HP Blades, G8's with E5 cpus, high speed enterprise ram and Flash Cached all SSD storage, so our costs are a little different too perhaps.
    For the record, we don't cheapen our product. We run E5's w/ ECC also. Redundant switching and redundant A+B power as well. When OnApp IS is proven stable we will be all SSD with no price increase. Gear to start that is already racked.
    Matt Ayres - togglebox.com
    Linux and Windows Cloud Virtual Datacenters powered by Onapp / Xen
    Instant Setup, Instant Scalability, Full Lifecycle Hosting Solutions

www.togglebox.com

I wasn't having a go Matt, apologies if it sounded it, we just have different models and capital spend.

Just to be clear, I have no problem with Togglebox, they are very good.
    @TheWiseOne your PM box seems full.

I see Netcloud is only missing to reach your Disk spec only. Rest seems to be fine.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine
    Shared hosting | cPanel/WHM reseller | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VoIP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |