Angry Superjavahost is a SCAM and a FRAUD

Guys, I just want to let you know that a web hosting provider by the name "Superjavahost.com" is a SCAM!!

They are the same owner with Astrahosting.com and they use plimus.com as their payment gateway.

Plimus.com has very bad reputation in the internet, hence no wonder superjavahost.com is also a fraud!!

They said they provide 24x7 support, where in actual condition, their support is only around for less than 4 hours a day. And they DON'T give refunds!!

Their "30 days money back guarantee" is a TOTAL LIAR !!

I was only using it for 2 weeks and decided to stop and asked for full refund, but instead they acted dumb and ignored any communication with me!!

Hence they got away with my money!!

They said that they are a company, when in fact it is actually a freelance web programmer who is trying to earn money by ripping off people!!

And what's more frustrating is the fact that will charge you recurrently every month "silently" even though you only bought their service for one time payment only. This is another filthy trick that they you to rip you off!!

It's a FRAUD and a SCAM!! BEWARE !!

Considering the name of this "hosting" provider ... I don't really get how people buy from them..

Not to defend Superjavahost but most web hosting is reoccuring; e.g. you are charged until you cancel.

Though I definitely agree with you on the 30 Day Money Back. They should honour that.
    bihira.com | 10+ Years of Web Hosting Experience!
    Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    cPanel | CloudLinux | R1Soft | Softaculous
    Find us on facebook and follow us on twitter @bihira

Sorry to about your misfortune.

There is something I did like to point out about the Plimus payment system. There is a small flaw in it in that, it is the seller that sets the subscription to either single billing or re-current and not the buyer. So buy default, most orders are set to re-current and they only realized after they have been billed again, instead of being billed for a single order.

I just hope they correct it.

Plimus may not have good reviews around here, but they are not that bad as being put, BUT just like others, Plimus protects the seller more than the buyer.
    █▌ Cheapest Shared Hosting Solutions with 17+ Server Locations.
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,OKPAY, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, STP.
    █▌ Web Hosting, Offshore Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Hosting by HostNesta.com!

Quote Originally Posted by varnium View Post
    It's a FRAUD and a SCAM!! BEWARE !!
    What led you to select them out of a possible 17,302,291 hosts ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Quote Originally Posted by Vex76 View Post
    Considering the name of this "hosting" provider ... I don't really get how people buy from them..
    Well, at least he didn't go for supermanhosting.com

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with them.

If someone offers a money back guarantee and the person is entitled to his/her money back then they should honor that money back guarantee.

The way I think about it is.

If I didn't earn it then I don't want it. And the money should be returned to the customer.

Chad
    Webmasterbabble.com Webmaster Forum
    Come join us at webmasterbabble.com

Quote Originally Posted by gingir View Post
    Well, at least he didn't go for supermanhosting.com
    I thought you are just making this up but the site does really exist although it is suspended.
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Sorry to hear about your experience varnium.

Hopefully your next host is better!

Wolf
    RSquared Hosting - a dedicated and personal hosting company.
    █ cPanel - CentOS - Linux Hosting
    Rock Solid and Reliable Hosting.
    █ Sales & Inquiries +44 20 8133 7728

If they offer the 30 day money back they should be giving you your money back, if you request a refund. What was the actual reason they gave you for not even refunding your money? My suggestion for the next host you pick is do some research before you go with that company so hopefully it doesn't happen again.
    Hey Mikey likes it!

About hosting names - a small orange? Host gator? Pretty lame names too

just choose , who all are having live chat support , that could be better

Quote Originally Posted by hostnesta View Post
    Sorry to about your misfortune.

There is something I did like to point out about the Plimus payment system. There is a small flaw in it in that, it is the seller that sets the subscription to either single billing or re-current and not the buyer. So buy default, most orders are set to re-current and they only realized after they have been billed again, instead of being billed for a single order.

I just hope they correct it.

Plimus may not have good reviews around here, but they are not that bad as being put, BUT just like others, Plimus protects the seller more than the buyer.
    I searched google and found out that the ones complaining are mostly sellers

So maybe they don't really care as long as they got the money.

Google search for "java servlet hosting" and quite a convincing web interface

I admit though, their SEO guys are good which made their link show up in the first page of google search for those keywords.

Ever since this "tragedy" I became very cautious of choosing a hosting provider.
    But after days of searching and seeing hundreds of reviews in the internet, I chose Arvixe.

Their service is actually good. The customer support was actually fantastic! But somehow it just turn bad in the second month.

You can see it in: showthread.php?t=1339896

Quote Originally Posted by varnium View Post
    Google search for "java servlet hosting" and quite a convincing web interface

I admit though, their SEO guys are good which made their link show up in the first page of google search for those keywords.

Ever since this "tragedy" I became very cautious of choosing a hosting provider.
    But after days of searching and seeing hundreds of reviews in the internet, I chose Arvixe.

Their service is actually good. The customer support was actually fantastic! But somehow it just turn bad in the second month.

You can see it in: showthread.php?t=1339896
    Hello,

The issues you've encountered are a result of *your* usage. Additionally, I see our team is working with you to help you resolve those issues.
    If aren't satisfied, please contact me directly -- adam[at]arvixe.com

Thank you!
    Web Hosting @ Arvixe, LLC
    Product Portfolio: Linux Web Hosting | ASP .NET Web Hosting | Business Web Hosting | E-Commerce Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Freedom of the web at your fingertips!
    adam [at] arvixe.com

I hope you are not paying yearly. Thats why we recommend people to always pay monthly for hosting. Lesser losses in such cases,