Looking for a NJ co-location data center with a great reputation and pricing packages

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am looking for a NJ Data Center with a great reputation to Co-locate 2- 1U servers. I requested information from Natcoweb, Choopa and Constant Hosting but still no pricing as of yet. I have heard good things regarding Choopa and Constant hosting but it appears perhaps my allocation is too small as a Choopa rep said they are passing. Not sure why. Feedback would have been great, but oh well. I initially sent an email with a handful of questions to the above providers regarding their services and packages but as yet no response outside of Choopa stating they were going to pass.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Please note I currently have

(2) Dell Poweredge C1100 servers:

* 1U Dual Xeon QC L5520 with 72Gb DDR3 Ram, 4-2TB x 3.5 7200 (8TB)
    * 1U Dual Xeon QC L5520 with 72Gb DDR3 Ram, 3-450GB x 3.5 15k (1.35TB)

Based upon the above I am assuming I will need 5 Amps. I have read these servers range around 2amps each depending on the configuration.

Again any help and/or feedback is greatly appreciated as I am looking to secure space asap.

Thanks

BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

Did you check with interserver.net?
    HostClearly.com
    HostClearly Web Hosting
    #WeAreYourBussinessPartner
    Shared, Reseller, and VPS Hosting since 2010!

I received an email from Sean Pardovich at Constant Hosting, however despite calling and emailing him I have not heard anything since this morning. I noticed both Constant Hosting and Choopa share the exact same Matawan address. Their websites are very similar as well. Are these 2 seperately owned companies? As far as Interserver I will check them out. Can you provide any feedback as to their reputation, services and or pricing structure? Thanks.

Why is that per server price higher than what's on the Constant site? Is it because of his power requirements?

I have a dedi at Choopa and am a big fan. Sadly their colocation prices aren't affordable enough for me as I look at out growing the storage server I have there.

Quote Originally Posted by PMNJ View Post
    I received an email from Sean Pardovich at Constant Hosting, however despite calling and emailing him I have not heard anything since this morning. I noticed both Constant Hosting and Choopa share the exact same Matawan address. Their websites are very similar as well. Are these 2 seperately owned companies? As far as Interserver I will check them out. Can you provide any feedback as to their reputation, services and or pricing structure? Thanks.
    The same people own both brands, as well as 'reliableservers'.

I'll be honest here, I'm taking a shot in the dark on the colo costs. I know on their old website they had a 1U - 2U server deal for $200, I haven't poked around their newer sites yet

I only dealt with Phil and he was pretty good.

Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony

What part of Jersey are you looking for? Does it matter at all? In North Jersey, you also have the Switch and Data facility in North Bergen I believe it is.
    BGP GRID
    UNetLab Network Simulator Hosting
    Prepare for your CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certifications today!

I have had a fantastic experience with Choopa (Constant). About 4 minutes of downtime from two bgp resets just recently, that is the entire downtime I've had in a year+ with them. I'm not sure why they would be passing you up, Phil has always handled my sales needs and I've never run into a problem. I have a 1u colo with them, maybe they're running into power constraints? If you get more info from them let me know please, I'm curious. If you're just interested in pricing you can look at: http://www.constant.com/infrastructure/colo/

From what I have read Choopa/Constant have a pretty good reputation which is the main reason I reached out to them. But I have to be honest, based upon their delay in responding and short remark on passing on the business without explaining as to why my initial impression is not sitting very well.

I am not partial to an area of NJ so long as it is well outside the 100yr old flood zone map.

PMNJ,

We delayed because the email looked a bit suspicious coming into multiple locations at the same time with the same content and thus we ignored. It seemed like a spammer just fishing for someone to bite on the sales email. We will get back to you right away.

Dave

Another vote for NAC.net

Dave,

Thank you for our response. I can assure you no "fishing expedition" here. Just a relatively green newbie trying to compare services. When sending out inquires I had no idea Choopa and Constant were under the same management. I read positive remarks regarding both companies hence why I sent out the blanket inquire to all 3 companies. I was hoping to compare packages and make a decision. Thank you for clarifying. I was confused and thought perhaps the allocation was too small. I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks. Phil.Not sure if you left already but I am available now to chat about the offer. Please feel free to contact me at the number provided. If I do not speak to you and you already left. Have a great weekend. I will look forward to talking to you on Monday.