Thumbs down WholeSaleInternet not provide account information after payment. what is it?

Until now I have not received the account information of WholesaleInternet after paying 1 Dedicated server.

What's wrong with their service?

Dedicated server setup time may take 2-3 days.
    Have you contacted WholesaleInternet about status of your order???
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    Dedicated server setup time may take 2-3 days.
    Have you contacted WholesaleInternet about status of your order???
    ravi, I've sent an email to them. But there has been no reply

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwenas View Post
    ravi, I've sent an email to them. But there has been no reply
    Everything is not instant. You need to have some patience.
    I hope they will reply soon.

BTW, how long it has been??
    YagHost - Fast Reliable Hosting Since 2009
    Managed VPS - NVMe DirectAdmin
    Web Hosting - NVMe SSD, AMD EPYC, 10 Gbps (US, Europe, Singapore)

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    Everything is not instant. You need to have some patience.
    I hope they will reply soon.

BTW, how long it has been??
    I paid him this afternoon.

Yes it is not to be instant, but there should be further information regarding the status.
    - Pending
    - Activ
    - Not Activ

I also do not hold the costumer account. They just send an invoice payment

You can visit your client area with the info they have sent you to check the status:
    https://customer.wholesaleinternet.net/client/

The setup time for a dedicated server would be 1-3 business days. So now you need more patience. I have 4 servers with them, no problem so far

I was not given an account costumer area.

I think you account is still being verified, it's early morning in the US, the billing team would work from 9am to 5pm CST. So you need to wait several hours more

Have you tried to reset password using your email address? If that does not work, but your payment was completed, most likely they will create account upon your server activation.

I will patiently wait until tomorrow (UTC +08:00)

Ilya74, I've tried to do that, but can not

There is no information to make me stress

Sales support is slow but technical support is fast. They always respond within 30mins.
    ExonHost - In Business Since 2009 - 24/7 Real Support | Multiple Locations
    █ NVMe SSD | cPanel | LiteSpeed - Accelerate Your Website, Maximum Performance!

Cool

I feel comfortable at this time. WholeSaleInternet already responded.

Case Close.

Thanks.

OMG...!!! After 48 hours, for various reasons, they return the money when the 12-hour wait.

Poor service to WholeSaleInternet

OMG...!!! After 48 hours, for various reasons, they return the money when the 12-hour wait.

Poor service to WholeSaleInternet
    Seems you didn't pass their fraud/verification checks. What country are you in and how did you pay?

At that time they had been process. And they have done so.
    when I want refaund 48 hours, but they asked for clarification, I cancel the request for a refund, and they told me I had to wait because it is still in the queue. And I agree that a refund was canceled. 12 hours later I get an email from their sale if the funds I would be in refaund.

Strangely, I've checked the credit card services, they do not return my money.

It can take few days for a refund to show in your credit card account - even if WI issues a refund immediately the credit card company takes its time processing it.

Yes, but their service is very bad. Worse than SATAN

Yes, but their service is very bad. Worse than SATAN
    That was not even an amusing analogy, come on

Anyways, all new orders open a new ticket on your billing system and in that ticket they have always stated 1-2 "business days" for deployment. Keep in mind U.S. business days are Monday through Friday. Since you ordered Friday afternoon, you would have received it by Tuesday afternoon. Not sure why you posted a thread on same day of the order though.

If you were randomly refunded that most likely means you didn't pass the fraud check.

You can't judge their service since you didn't get a server in the end. You can judge to process/experience though. You should probably clarify that.

Sorry to hear of your trouble though, I'm sure if you wanted to know what happened Aaron can help or you could submit a ticket.
    David Byrne | Dedispec, LLC.
    Affordable Dedicated Servers | Storage & GPU Servers | Web Hosting | Colocation | West Virginia, Missouri & Texas
    www.dedispec.com - sales@dedispec.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dedispec View Post
    That was not even an amusing analogy, come on

Anyways, all new orders open a new ticket on your billing system and in that ticket they have always stated 1-2 "business days" for deployment. Keep in mind U.S. business days are Monday through Friday. Since you ordered Friday afternoon, you would have received it by Tuesday afternoon. Not sure why you posted a thread on same day of the order though.

If you were randomly refunded that most likely means you didn't pass the fraud check.

You can't judge their service since you didn't get a server in the end. You can judge to process/experience though. You should probably clarify that.

Sorry to hear of your trouble though, I'm sure if you wanted to know what happened Aaron can help or you could submit a ticket.
    Dedispec, That's not the problem. They work between Sales, Support and Billing are not mutually confirmation