VPS with highest cpu cores and speed

I am looking for the vps providers who provides the highest cpu cores and highest speed for each core in the world.I want to make a list of them.So put it here if you know any.

If you are looking for the highest cpu/speed available in VPS, why not just get a dedicated server instead? since it will surely increase the price for higher specs.

At least with dedi, you can use all the power of the cpu resources.

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    If you are looking for the highest cpu/speed available in VPS, why not just get a dedicated server instead? since it will surely increase the price for higher specs.

To keep the costs low.I saw BlueVM providing 4 cores vps for $10/month.I am looking for providers like this and more.

I found server4you who provides 14cores on their platinum X5 vps.

Hi sameev29

let me explain to you how vps are sold usually.

unless the cores are dedicated the number of cores mean nothing. and even sometimes high number of un-dedicated cores may mean lower performance for your apps as it means each core in the server is heavily shared between high number of vps which increase the switching overload on each cpu core and also force your app to use all cores efficiently.

the rule here if your app will use the cpu constantly 100% then go with dedicated server. if your use of cpu is in bursts then you should go with vps.

I hope that will make your search easier and more relevant

Thanks
    XenServer VPS and Cloud VPS
    Extremely cheap Windows and Linux VPS
    https://servarica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rica Web Services View Post
    Hi sameev29

let me explain to you how vps are sold usually.

unless the cores are dedicated the number of cores mean nothing. and even sometimes high number of un-dedicated cores may mean lower performance for your apps as it means each core in the server is heavily shared between high number of vps which increase the switching overload on each cpu core and also force your app to use all cores efficiently.

the rule here if your app will use the cpu constantly 100% then go with dedicated server. if your use of cpu is in bursts then you should go with vps.

I hope that will make your search easier and more relevant

Thanks
    Actually I was thinking to get the cheapest vps with highest cpu speed available to mine crypto currencies.

Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    Actually I was thinking to get the cheapest vps with highest cpu speed available to mine crypto currencies.
    Of course you were. Let us know how your provider comparison goes - I'd suggest "time to suspension" as a measurable outcome, measured in minutes.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Quote Originally Posted by foobic View Post
    Of course you were. Let us know how your provider comparison goes - I'd suggest "time to suspension" as a measurable outcome, measured in minutes.
    What does that supposed to mean?

It means you'll get nowhere with this. Mining is very likely going to be specifically prohibited in the host's ToS / AUP. If not, excessive CPU usage will be. Or if you find a more expensive provider willing to give you dedicated cores (just the opposite of the highest cores / lowest price you're looking for here) the cost-performance ratio will make your mining venture uneconomical.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Quote Originally Posted by foobic View Post
    Thanks for making me spray coffee all over the desk. I laughed out loud and almost fell out of my chair. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by sameev29 View Post
    What does that supposed to mean?
    Many VPSs run on the same physical computer. They are a shared resource. Mining crypto currencies would consume an unfair (and unreasonable) share of the CPU and severely degrade the performance of the other VPSs for the other customers on the same physical node.

No VPS provider will allow it. Most providers specifically exclude it in their Terms of Service or Acceptable Use policies. Even if they don't, they will still quickly suspend your VPS for abuse.

I don't know much about dedicated servers, but there may be exclusions even on dedicated servers, to avoid excessive electrical bills.

maybe as a testcase in the xen.org OSStest project.
    "does setting scheduler weight 1 and cap 1 completely contain abusive VMs?"

[x] yep
    Check out my SSD guides for Samsung, HGST (Hitachi Global Storage) and Intel!

VPS Hosting

If you are looking for High speed servers. - ******** - is a name that you can bank upon. Good Packages and you can always custom design your configuration in affordable price.

CPU for mining crypto currencies is a waste as high as the difficulties are. You won't find a VPS provider willing to let you burn CPUs for it regardless.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    UrNode - Virtual Solutions
    http://www.UrNode.com

Give up the ghost on CPU mining for crypto currencies, you're a couple years late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by kris1351 View Post
    CPU for mining crypto currencies is a waste as high as the difficulties are. You won't find a VPS provider willing to let you burn CPUs for it regardless.
    It can still be profitable for new coins if the vps can provide 8-100 khash of power.

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post

As a noob I have done a lot of research and came to the conclusion that a vps using dedicated resources with excellent enterprise hardware is better, and often outperforms, a dedi with inferior consumer hardware.

Please feel free to correct me

How much is your budget?
    You need a dedicated server.
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008