Hello Everyone,

I am in search of some new staff for my small business. I have Sales Positions open and also Graphics and Web Design as well as Networking. Although I am based in Las Vegas, Nevada; you can be anywhere in the USA. You must speak fluent English Here is a short list of what I offer:

- Shared Web Hosting (Linux Only) With either cPanel or DirectAdmin Control Panels
- Virtual Private “Cloud” Servers
- Dedicated Servers
- Server Collocation

As an Independent Contractor; you will be responsible for the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing the sale.

I am willing to pay 30% commission for months 1-3 for all revenue you bring in. Months 4-12 you will get 10% of each accounts revenue that you brought to me. As long as the customer stays with us you will get commissions for each client that you bring for a full 12 months.

I am also looking for a good Web and Graphics Designer that can create a website from scratch and integrate Kayako Case and WHMCS.

Finally, I need someone that is good with Managed Switches. This would be on an as needed basis.

If you are interested in Sales, Graphics and Web Design or Networking; Please call me at +1 (702) 367-8000. Please NO E-Mails or Private Messages. If you’re interested; please pick up the telephone. I’m happy to talk with you live.

If I do not answer, leave a message and I will return your call. Thanks so much. Looking forward to hearing from you.