★★SeeksAdmin★★ 24/7 Linux & Windows Management - 100% Satisfation Guaranteed!

Transfer your server management duties to SeeksAdmin. We'll provide you with peace of mind, by proactively taking care of your server monitoring, security, optimization and more. SeeksAdmin is offering a...

Server Management Transfer Discount.

1) Transferring from a competitor? We will waive 100% of your setup fee, and still do a full initial server security & optimization audit!! AND, your 2nd month of service is 100% FREE!

For this offer, we just need proof of active service with a competitor (invoice, login, etc.) Contact sales for your coupon code for free setup!

Typical activation time for new accounts is ~12-24 hours. Immediate Emergency Server Support is available as well.

Who We Are & What We Do

SeeksAdmin has been around for over 9 years, providing server management services to hundreds of satisfied clients on thousands of servers. We work very hard to ensure your 100% satisfaction.

We provide Linux Server Management and Windows Server Management services. We have affordable entry level management packages, as well as packages for more proactive & mission-critical needs.

Key Features Of Our Admin Services
    • 100% Satisfaction - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
    • Support for most Unix & Windows operating systems.
    • Support for many popular control panels.
    • Support for servers without control panels.
    • Incredibly Fast Response Time Options.
    • 100% US Based Support Options.
    • Friendly service with a smile.

Check us out here: SeeksAdmin Server Management

Please keep in mind that we do monitor this thread; however, the methods listed here will elicit a much faster response.

Some Customer Reviews

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30.

Some more SeeksAdmin Reviews...

We look forward to working with you!
    Last edited by Steven.C; 12-04-2013 at 03:48 PM.
    SeeksAdmin .:. Linux & Windows Server Management
    24/7 Coverage | 30 Day Guarantee | Fast Response Times
    Quality Outsourced Customer Support Services
    █ Drop Me A Line For Special Offers

It's a little cheeky posting this advert especially considering you haven't replied to some of my tickets that are now approaching a few months old.

Quote Originally Posted by imzy View Post
    It's a little cheeky posting this advert especially considering you haven't replied to some of my tickets that are now approaching a few months old.
    Hello Imzy,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received an update to your ticket(s). I'm not sure who you are; however, an update to this 7 week old thread is not the best place to bump your ticket. Please update your ticket to ensure it is open, or send me a PM or email if you can't PM ( [email protected] ) and I will investigate.

Kind Regards.
    Last edited by Steven.C; 01-22-2014 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Updated to add email.

I respect that this is not the proper channel to bump my ticket but I have tried all other formats:

Creating a new ticket
    Emailing [email protected]
    Speaking to SoftLayer

My ticket numbers are:

81444 - Replied to 1 week ago
    81817 - No reply for a week
    62877 - No reply for 2 weeks
    75786 - Opened August 18th 2013

P.s I cannot PM you as I do not have enough posts.

I respect that this is not the proper channel to bump my ticket but I have tried all other formats:

Creating a new ticket
    Emailing [email protected]
    Speaking to SoftLayer

My ticket numbers are:

81444 - Replied to 1 week ago
    81817 - No reply for a week
    62877 - No reply for 2 weeks
    75786 - Opened August 18th 2013

P.s I cannot PM you as I do not have enough posts.
    Apologies for the delay, we have been working on a very manual migration from our old to new client systems. Dedicated server clients have been on the back end of the migration. Looks like your sales issue has been delayed as a result. Will be sure you're promptly sorted today.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven.C View Post
    Will be sure you're promptly sorted today.
    In the interest of transparency for anyone else reading this thread... a little update.

Steven did see to my tickets last week, but the issues have yet to be promptly sorted "today" aka last week.

7 days and counting.

In the interest of transparency for anyone else reading this thread... a little update.

Steven did see to my tickets last week, but the issues have yet to be promptly sorted "today" aka last week.

7 days and counting.
    Will refer to my response to your post in another thread. And will be sure you're fully sorted today.

After couple of years with SeeksAdmin, I am looking for the way out and another service provider...

Their one-hour, half-an-hour etc. response guarantees are a joke. Right now I have a ticket open couple of hours ago, saying it is urgent, as my website won't load properly.

And this is the top of iceberg, as I have ran into all sorts of problems with them.

Will open a separate topic describing various issues I have faced with them.

Quote Originally Posted by EJIXAH View Post
    After couple of years with SeeksAdmin, I am looking for the way out and another service provider...

Their one-hour, half-an-hour etc. response guarantees are a joke. Right now I have a ticket open couple of hours ago, saying it is urgent, as my website won't load properly.
    Regarding their response time, I'd have to agree it isn't what it says on the tin.

I've currently upgraded my server and they've managed it through the "Full admin package" at $80 per month (1 month only).

My experience.

Either they are a part time company, or very very busy with more customers than staff can handle. Only ever see 2 staff these days, Martin & Saud.

* 1 hour max response, well lets say I'm still waiting on a reply since yesterday regarding my Invoice as it should be less than quoted.

* They migrated my server, asked me to switch DNS, after having a quick look, a few sites were showing errors, ecommerce sites. Although this was resolved quickly, but the point is, the migration wasn't 100% perfect and I've no idea whatelse they may of missed that I haven't picked up on yet.

* Server admins, WHEN & IF they do respond, they are quite good (mostly), it's just a matter of getting their attention, and no amount of money or server package can get that lol

* I've been with them for around 8 years or so, they are switching support panels, which seems to be since forever, but I'm going to give them another go as they are probably the best of a bad bunch? My tickets are very far and few between, and quite basic admin tasks so I guess everyone has their own experiences.

* I've got a few tickets with WiredTree as a backup, they seem on the ball with decent prices too, may have to switch to them if sh!t hits the fan with Seeksadmin.
    Last edited by imzy; 02-28-2014 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EJIXAH View Post

And this is the top of iceberg, as I have ran into all sorts of problems with them.

Will open a separate topic describing various issues I have faced with them.
    I'm sorry to hear you're have been having issues after years of services with us. Feel free to drop me a line to [email protected] and I'll directly take a look at what may be going on with your account. If you've already cancelled and moved on, best of wishes to you in the future and we're sorry to hear your years of service has come to an end.

Regarding their response time, I'd have to agree it isn't what it says on the tin.

* 1 hour max response, well lets say I'm still waiting on a reply since yesterday regarding my Invoice as it should be less than quoted.
    Please note, the SLA response times are for the support departments. Sales, billing & feedback/management tickets are not covered by the guaranteed response times.