Smile Need a simple Auction Script with full website, on a tight budget

Hey guys, please correct me if this is posted in wrong place.

I am looking for a Very Simple Auction script with a full website.

My budget is something around $120-$150 usd. (slightly expendable)

here is what i want:

> A simple login system with username and password,

> A registration page with few basic fields which will be required to register. (dont need email verification)

> A simple layout for profile page of the "bidder". where it will show basic information of the bidder, and in bottom it will show their past event history and event bid wins. they can change some of their basic information like email,password.

> A event Page. something like a news page. and each post under the event page will be count as a "category". and each "category" will have a expire date or auction end time.each "category" will be something like a post, with a timer in the bottom. and it needs to be like a wordpress post where i can add some img, some text or links.

> Add "Player" to the market under a specific "category". it will be displayed at the market page and when the "category" reach its end time/expire date something like "taken by" will be shown in the timer area.

a person have to submit a from with some basic details and option to upload upto 3 image files. in the form, a slide down menu will show currently active categories. and after verification it will become a "player" for bid in the market place described above. they can request to hide their contact information if they want but if a "bidder" wins them then the "bidder" can request his full profile.

>In the market page it will show all players for sale in a certain "category" and bid ending time with thumbnail of the picture if uploaded and their basic information, it will show current bid and "bidder" name. and a option to bid.

> A Point system for bidding. each registered Bidder will start with 0 points and admin will be able to add or remove points.If a "bidder" bids "x" amount of points, then that amount of point will be blocked but not removed. if he wins then it will be removed.

>A simple admin panel where i can make new posts as a "category" and add ending time, approve new account registered for "bidder",Add points to a "bidder" profile. Accept/reject "player" requests. delete a "Bidder" profile. also i must be able to control the amount of bids a "Bidder" can do in a active category.

>At last some cron jobs. a "bidder" will get a mail when they get out-bid, they will get a email if they win a bid. A "Bidder" will get a "players" full information via email if they request.

I know i am asking WAY TOO MUCH for my budget. but this is not for commercial use. i want to make this as a hobby... the "bidder" will be actually be a Clan Lord or a Team Captain and "players" will be normal gamers. this script will be used for online gaming tournaments. i dont need any Paypal or other payment processors in the script.

If anyone interested in making this then PM me, we can work something out

and here is a basic design of how i want it to look
    http://i39.tinypic.com/4uf4f8.png
      0 Not allowed!

Have a look at this: http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-auctio...preview/109252

It's for Wordpress but I think it fits your needs.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]
      0 Not allowed!

You can use Drupal with any auction module.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials
      0 Not allowed!

@CW Mike & @ravi_9793 thanks for the suggestion but i need a custom scrip. pre made scripts are not flexible as i want them to be
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fahim5001 View Post
    @CW Mike & @ravi_9793 thanks for the suggestion but i need a custom scrip. pre made scripts are not flexible as i want them to be
    For custom script, you need to contact any developer. You can also post your script requirement on any Freelancer forum.

Have your checked codecanyon.net, you might find any auction script fulling your requirements.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials
      0 Not allowed!