Question How to start a vpn services

Hello,

I am newbie here I want to know how to start VPN services. I want to setup my own site like HIDEMYASS.COM

I want to setup my own server on target countries. Any body help me on that how can I do that?

How can I create website, software or also vpn server with dyamic unlimited ip's. I am very confusing with this. Please any body can help me on that.

Target Countries :
    USA
    UK
    Canada
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    Netherlands
    Norway
    Australia
    Manymore.....

Please help me thanks in advance.

Google search how to provide VPN services and I am sure tons of articles explaining every aspec of this topic. In order to offer VPN you'll need a VPS or dedicate server that is allowed to host VPN software. Then you will install the VPN software which in this case for OpenVZ it's openvpn you'll configure and optimize it then offer it to the public. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryServers View Post
    Google search how to provide VPN services and I am sure tons of articles explaining every aspec of this topic. In order to offer VPN you'll need a VPS or dedicate server that is allowed to host VPN software. Then you will install the VPN software which in this case for OpenVZ it's openvpn you'll configure and optimize it then offer it to the public. It's quite easy once you get the hang of it all.
    Thanks for the reply, I already search I don't understand that thing I am newbie in setup the software on server. I am looking for someone who can help me on that I will pay the fees for that. But I want the perfect thing want to lead over the market like hidemyass. by providing the best and more more servers with a lot dynamic ip's.

You can also start with reselling one of vpn service providers and create your own service when you think you have enough experience & customer base.
    EarthVPN
    PPTP, L2TP, SSTP and OpenVPN Access to 32 Countries and 90 Locations

You won't get as big as hma they have a very huge budget on advertising and are financially stable to stay running without even taking any sign ups. It will take a very long time in order to get as big as them you'll need a lot of capital. Also you'll need a market to advertise to.

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryServers View Post
    You won't get as big as hma they have a very huge budget on advertising and are financially stable to stay running without even taking any sign ups. It will take a very long time in order to get as big as them you'll need a lot of capital. Also you'll need a market to advertise to.
    Right now I just want the setup like HMA. I know it take time to become like that. But I want to start my site business similar to them.

It's a learning course... you have to read read and learn.. then purchase a good VPS,,, test on it.. work out issues if any ...

freelance websites might be a good starting point..

You can purchase a small OpenVZ VPS from an offshore location that allows VPS services to be ran on it. Enable tun/ap and then install openvpn there's no control panel for it that I know of you'll have to add new accounts etc manually in ssh. Offer accounts for a reliable price and start building your client base. I am also sure that if you go with a managed VPS they will help you set all this up it's easy and fast.

Look I just found a wonderful article that will help you set up and configure openvpn on OpenVZ server.

https://www.digitalocean.com/communi...er-on-centos-6

Thanks for digital oceans articles they are wonderful and very helpful.

There was a british company that advertised on here, that selling the script. but we never could get it to work. maybe you should try that
    RouterHosting
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Dedicated Servers Within Your budget
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Moneybookers, BitCoin and ....
    Instant Windows and Linux VPS Activation