* Affiliate program high payout, cheap hosting

I am attempting to find an affiliate program for shared hosting that offers the both the lowest price for the user combined with the highest payout for the affiliate.

Is there anyone who offers an extremely cheap deal to the end user and also a significant payout to the affiliate (ie. $100 plus)?

Thanks

1 word: impossible.

The host has to be profitable in order to pay their affiliates. Nobody’s gonna pay the affiliayte $100 when they charge $1.

Those big companies that pay big cheques charge respectable prices in order to make up for the difference. They are mostly paying more than they’re paid too.

The big companies who have programs like this are able to do this because they have very high capital and funding available, they also are able to do this because in the long run they will make money from that customer if they happen to stay for a long time.

I don't see any sens in this a host selling hosting for $5 but paying their affiliates about $100 each sign up that sounds impossible.

Just be aware with what affiliation program you go with because sometimes they are just pure bull $$

You should try to offer your customers a valuable host. Make yourself a good reputation and recommend hosts that are good and offer a valid service to their customers. More people will come to you for advice, then and you will make more money. Remember: One person buying an $100 product is a lot less profitable than 100 people buying $10 products. If a host is cheap, but they pay $$$ to their affiliates, it means that they offer their customers a very poor service, in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JFSG View Post
    1 word: impossible.

The host has to be profitable in order to pay their affiliates. Nobody’s gonna pay the affiliayte $100 when they charge $1.
    You don't think? I mean it would only be about 150 months (about 12 years) before the host recovered the $100 (figuring in processing fees). Sounds reasonable.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts

Quote Originally Posted by CptInternet View Post
    Is there anyone who offers an extremely cheap deal to the end user and also a significant payout
    Sure, yes, I think it's called the Euro lottery.

An affiliate program like that would have to be closely monitored. If $100 is paid out for each signup (thinking the customer will host for years) it could easily be abused by the affiliate having his buddies open/close hosting accounts repeatedly. :-(
    John Rasri
    Private Label Live Chat Provider For Resellers
    GotLiveChat.com
    White Label/Brand-able live chat software solutions

OP be serious please, there's no way that a "cheap host" would pay the "best commissions."

Most budget hosts I've seen don't even have affiliate programs. If they do then they just give affiliates around 10% recurring commissions. So that's 10c a month for a $1 hosting plan.

Any host who offers a hundred bucks for every $3 or even $36 (prepaid for 1 yr) sale would go out of business before you even know it. There's a high chance that they'll shut down their business before your affiliate funds get cleared. :p

My 2c.