Arrow Homepage Graphic Design

Hello,
    I am looking for a graphic image to be created that will be the visual focal point of my homepage. The image must be large (approx 800x300/400), png for transparency and I must be provided the psd for post design edits. I am looking for something that with synch up with the rest of the page's design, however will be visually explosive. I am thinking of possibly a globe in the center than has cables coming out of it that plug into the background of the image to create an electrifying representation of global connectivity. I would like to spend up to $100.

DO NOT PM ME! If you do I will delete it. - Post a portfolio of similar works and I'll send you a message if I am interested.
    To assume perfection is merely a display of ignorance.

Lightbulb Additional Note

Just another thought would be to have several main page images that will rotate through display. Each of which could introduce a service offer or a brand feature.

Cost would of course scale for multiple images. Looking for quality, in accordance with budget allotment. Upon portfolio approval and agreement of terms I can provide company information and required references in order to start the project.

Hi!

Are you looking for a custom illustration or image editing will work?

Best regards!
    Laurice
    Your Responsive Web Design and Development Team | Website: Digital-Cows.com
    Email: moo@digital-cows.com

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalCows View Post
    Hi!

Are you looking for a custom illustration or image editing will work?

Best regards!
    Laurice
    Originally I was thinking of a custom illustration, but with the additional request of multiple images for a slideshow someone with professional quality image editing/manipulation skills should be able to put together something for a professional setting that illustrates a service that the site visitor will be able to read from the picture in conjunction with hovering words.

Initially, I would suggest 4 graphic images:
    First one revolves around the type of managed web hosting we offer.
    Second could be about the website builder that comes with hosting.
    Third could be displaying template availability.
    The last one could show our application support.

I am professional designer. Send me your email id at kashif@webcrest.net and I will reply you back with my portfolio links.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstonetech View Post
    I am professional designer. Send me your email id at kashif@webcrest.net and I will reply you back with my portfolio links.
    Email sent, awaiting your reply.

Thanks for the updates. I replied your latest email with my portfolio and updated price.

Hi ,

Please let me know if this job is still available. If yes , then please email me at afdesignz@gmail.com . I provide professional banner/slider image design services at affordable prices with unlimited revisions and fast turn around.

At this time I am still searching for a designer that has experience working with businesses in this industry (and a portfolio that indicates).