Anyone here from GNAX (NetDepot)?

Hi Guys,

I feel like i have no choice but to write a message on here for some member of staff at GNAX (NetDepot) to sort our issue out ASAP. I'm currently spending over $1000 a month with them and have ran out of IPs, i made a ticket on the 20th November requesting additional IPs as we cant create additional VPS's on our servers due to lack of IP Space and we have clients waiting to be switched to a dedicated hosting IP for a SSL Certificate. Within 4mins we get a reply asking to fill out a form. We did this and uploaded it back to support an hour later. 2 days had past and still no news so we asked for an update. Another 3 days had gone by and still no response so we then asked again for a response and told them we have customers waiting. Another day had past and then FINALLY we get a response saying:

We require that one form be filled out per server you are requesting additional IPs for. Once we receive the three IP justification forms, we can go ahead and allocate the additional IPs per your request.
    Why the hell did it take 6 days for you guys to tell me that???

So anyway i didnt understand why i had to do that as all the information on the form would have been the same, so i said to them cant they just print the document out 3 times since all the information will be the same.

2 days had gone past, still no response. I requested an update and then got a response 30mins later telling me i needed to submit the 3 documents. Again didnt understand why they couldnt just print the form off 3 times since all the information would be the same. 30mins later i uploaded 3 documents (basically the same file 3 times).

3 days has now gone past and still nothing, its now nearly 4 days and still nothing.

So its now taken nearly 13 days now and still nothing!! I've lost clients as iv not been able to setup VPS's etc... due to no more IPs, i constantly kept telling them i need the IPs asap as i have customers waiting and now some have gone else where meaning loss in revenue and customers.

Anyone else had a bad experience in getting additional IPs from these guys? I'd expect better support for people who are spending thousands a month. Can someone at GNAX/NetDepot please get this sorted ASAP. Not happy...!!!

Ticket: XFL-907-97446
    @NetDepot - Terrence
    Last edited by Send Media; 12-02-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, this is being resolved now. I do apologize for the delay.

Hi Terrence,

Why has it taken so long though? Would understand if there was an issue but it looked like your guys just couldnt be bothered even getting back to me? Hence why i felt like i needed to write this post as no doubt it would of taken your staff a month to finally assign the new IPs to our servers if i didnt write this.

Also can i get any compensation for loss in revenue after iv had to turn customers away because of this and even had to refund pending orders as they decided to go else where?

Thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Send Media View Post
    Hi Terrence,

Why has it taken so long though? Would understand if there was an issue but it looked like your guys just couldnt be bothered even getting back to me? Hence why i felt like i needed to write this post as no doubt it would of taken your staff a month to finally assign the new IPs to our servers if i didnt write this.

Also can i get any compensation for loss in revenue after iv had to turn customers away because of this and even had to refund pending orders as they decided to go else where?

Thanks,
    Mike
    Mike,

You can contact me directly at [email protected] regarding this matter.

Thank you