Gmail mark mails as spam but rDNS/SPF/DKIM are ok

Mails from my server keep geeting marked as spam by gmail. I setup rDNS, SPF record, DKIM, they seems to be ok but the mails are still marked as spam. Gmails gives the following reason:
    "Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that have been detected by our spam filters"

Delivered-To: [email protected]
    Received: by 10.50.213.8 with SMTP id no8csp150226igc;
    Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:17:07 -0800 (PST)
    X-Received: by 10.182.29.98 with SMTP id j2mr55250018obh.30.1386008227715;
    Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:17:07 -0800 (PST)
    Return-Path: <[email protected]>
    Received: from mail.alucchetti.com.ar (alucchetti.com.ar. [192.73.239.57])
    by mx.google.com with ESMTP id iz10si48850039obb.78.2013.12.02.10.17.06
    for <[email protected]>;
    Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:17:07 -0800 (PST)
    Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 192.73.239.57 as permitted sender) client-ip=192.73.239.57;
    Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
    spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 192.73.239.57 as permitted sender) [email protected];
    dkim=pass [email protected]
    Received: by mail.alucchetti.com.ar (Postfix, from userid 48)
    id 8D91A1342E83; Mon, 2 Dec 2013 21:17:06 +0300 (MSK)
    DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=alucchetti.com.ar;
    s=default; t=1386008226;
    bh=hsy4GoeZxXzqhXCJMtcZorwDRbIGN3fYqJMVwMA0FU0=;
    h=Toubject:From:Reply-Toate;
    b=e/yOBe6CkWruZCnphjeqGWH2w/9EsssOU/htaJrCLkFGYFBpf5/ilRA1Hy4tvwh82
    zojwgt7RxCViQlOHzLuquKCnNlBWe5t1lJhozkmSBQdFLM7JJ8wCkQ5MzvPv3B0Gmh
    5gEN0Y+dRz1dxhdHBMy/pE8CAXa6vML4HL8fS5uI=
    To: =?UTF-8?B?QWd1c3RpbiBsdWNjaGV0dGk=?= <[email protected]>
    Subject: =?utf-8?Q?[Chanchitos_Pochocleros]_Confirmaci=C3=B3n_de_la_co?= =?utf-8?Q?ntrase=C3=B1a_de_consulta?=
    X-PHP-Originating-Script: 48:MailSend.php
    Reply-To: Chanchitos Pochocleros <[email protected]>
    Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:17:06 -0300
    X-LibVersion: 3.3.2
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/related;
    boundary="_=_swift-505379714529ccea28907d4.49882191_=_"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
    Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Your IP address is blacklisted here ip.v4bl.org . You may try to remove the blacklist and check again

You can check blacklist from blacklistalert.org

Already send the unban request, i think the blacklisted my cause i didn't have rDNS in the past.

Im not sure, that is not the reason that gmail is giving me, and for what i read in this post http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1235493, that DNSBL is not very trustable so i don't think gmail is using it.

See the subject,

============================
    Subject: =?utf-8?Q?[Chanchitos_Pochocleros]_Confirmaci=C3=B3n_de_la_co?= =?utf-8?Q?ntrase=C3=B1a_de_consulta?=

It is looking suspicious and contains all the characters to be detected as spam
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

Quote Originally Posted by supportexpertz View Post
    See the subject,

It is looking suspicious and contains all the characters to be detected as spam
    Those are not suspicious characters, that is the encoding for spanish characters.....

try changing email server IP and then try sending emails

Quote Originally Posted by my247webhosting View Post
    try changing email server IP and then try sending emails
    is a VPS, i only have 1 IPv4 address. Right know the only service that i know is marking the mails as spam is gmai, and the reason is the same: "Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that have been detected by our spam filters"

I'm trinking in sending a couple of dozen mails to diferent gmails account, and un-marking them as spam

Can you please have a try to sent a message to google with the normal subject/content and please let us know the result and header.
    SupportExpertz.com - the name says it all!
    Managed Cloud Servers
    Server Management and Monitoring
    24x7 outsourced customer support

Quote Originally Posted by agusluc View Post
    Already send the unban request, i think the blacklisted my cause i didn't have rDNS in the past.
    Missing rDNS entries are not reason for blacklisting IPs in RBLs. It could be a reason for some mail providers delivering a message to the spam folder, but a blacklisted IP in RBLs is a more serious problem.Obviously you got an IP address which was used for sending spam by another user in the past.

Since it is a VPS, I don't think you will be able to remove the IP address from the blacklist yourself. You need to contact your provider and ask them to do this process.
    Network Panda :: Web Hosting SSD Powered :: Reseller Hosting
    Instant activation, fast servers, SSD disks, cPanel, Softaculous 1-click apps installer, daily backups, SSL certificates
    Multiple hosting locations: USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland

If you have recently changed the DKIM, SPF & rDNS, it will probably take sometime for the gmail filters to gain trust on you. Give it a couple of days and see the progress.
    Mellowhost - Providing High Quality Web Hosting Services since 2007
    SSD Cpanel Shared, SSD OpenVZ & KVM VPS Hosting
    A Hosting Provider with Complete SSD VPS & Shared Hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by NetworkPanda View Post
    Missing rDNS entries are not reason for blacklisting IPs in RBLs. It could be a reason for some mail providers delivering a message to the spam folder, but a blacklisted IP in RBLs is a more serious problem.Obviously you got an IP address which was used for sending spam by another user in the past.

Since it is a VPS, I don't think you will be able to remove the IP address from the blacklist yourself. You need to contact your provider and ask them to do this process.
    It is with this RBL. My unban request was denied

192.73.239.57 RDNS-FQDN -- alucchetti.com.ar

Ok, i tried EVERYTHING! rdns, spf and dkim and everything is working and getting validated by gmail. The ip is clean, no blacklisted according to multirbl.valli.org test

Any idea of what else i can do now? waited a couple of weeks but the gmail filter is still marking the mails from my sever as spam.

We had a similar problem. It turned out that Google blacklisted all IPs owned by the data center. Their solution for us was to "find another ISP". All IPs looked great at senderbase.org, and were not on any black lists and were never used to send spam. Not only IPs SWIP'd to us, but those belonging to other tenants in the data center as well.

For us, all mail would go to spam folders for gmail users, and bounce for google apps users. No issues with delivery anywhere else. By creating a free google apps account, I was able to reproduce the issue, open a ticket, and get it escalated to someone who at least confirmed my suspicions.

Renumbering our mail servers to IPs within our own allocation resolved the issue.

Perhaps you're in a similar situation?
    Blesta - Professional Billing Software
    Innovation that benefits the user experience
    Trial - Demo | 866.478.7567 | Twitter @blesta

Quote Originally Posted by agusluc View Post
    Ok, i tried EVERYTHING! rdns, spf and dkim and everything is working and getting validated by gmail. The ip is clean, no blacklisted according to multirbl.valli.org test

Any idea of what else i can do now? waited a couple of weeks but the gmail filter is still marking the mails from my sever as spam.
    Dedicated IP? maybe that could help you.
    Want cheap Facebook Likes or RDP(Remote Desktop 1Gbps)? PM
    or search for my threads in the Advertising Forums
    Demo available for both services

Quote Originally Posted by pphillips View Post
    We had a similar problem. It turned out that Google blacklisted all IPs owned by the data center. Their solution for us was to "find another ISP". All IPs looked great at senderbase.org, and were not on any black lists and were never used to send spam. Not only IPs SWIP'd to us, but those belonging to other tenants in the data center as well.

For us, all mail would go to spam folders for gmail users, and bounce for google apps users. No issues with delivery anywhere else. By creating a free google apps account, I was able to reproduce the issue, open a ticket, and get it escalated to someone who at least confirmed my suspicions.

Renumbering our mail servers to IPs within our own allocation resolved the issue.

Perhaps you're in a similar situation?
    i will check with my isp (Ramnode), thx for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by anromenez View Post
    Dedicated IP? maybe that could help you.
    At this point that is my last card, i tried everything i know.

I think Gmail Yahoo etc. do not care about RDNS, SPF only but the email content itself.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Gmail has it's own internal custom spam filtering which does not depend on a single parameter like spf or rdns.

I have sent test emails to gmail without rdns and it still accepted my email in the inbox.

From my experience the filtering system gives user feedback very high priority and will mark emails as spam when multiple users mark your email as spam. Hence you get the message similar to messages marked as spam