Question domain reseller pricing

I am quite confused how the domain reseller works. I have a resellerclub account and my parent hosting tells me that I can only sell domains.

I am having trouble with the pricing too. I see this 'Your Cost' label and a price in gray. If the gray price is set to 500 and I will set my price to 1000$. The customer will pay 1000$ and the profit will be 500$ right?

Quote Originally Posted by kapitanluffy View Post
    I am quite confused how the domain reseller works. I have a resellerclub account and my parent hosting tells me that I can only sell domains.

I am having trouble with the pricing too. I see this 'Your Cost' label and a price in gray. If the gray price is set to 500 and I will set my price to 1000$. The customer will pay 1000$ and the profit will be 500$ right?
    That's pretty much how it will work. On the logicboxes software it will show what your cost is to register the domain (how much you'll be charged) and it should provide a place for you to enter the price to charge your customers.

When someone buys a domain from you, the full amount will go into whichever payment processor you have set up and the cost of the domain will be deducted from your account balance.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Thanks. tried it in the demo site already. So if I set a 10% profit, only the "my cost" price will be charged. Is there a way to withdraw those profits?

Quote Originally Posted by kapitanluffy View Post
    Thanks. tried it in the demo site already. So if I set a 10% profit, only the "my cost" price will be charged. Is there a way to withdraw those profits?
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean..

At any point, when a domain is sold, you're charged the cost price, and these funds come out of your account balance that you have with them. It's not possible for the funds you charge to go into your account balance, those funds can only go into the payment processor you decide to use. You then use those funds again to 'top-up' the account.

As such there is no withdrawing of profits required as any money goes directly to you.
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Hi, the payment received from clients is not added to your reseller account, Its added payment gateway account you specified (eg. paypal).

I dont know much on selling domains through their system but I use them for reselling domains on my whmcs and boxbilling sites

I think you have to put some money into your resseler account, and when a domain is bought they get the money from your account with them... and you get the money from the client (what you pay + 10% what you earn). Put some $$ credit into your ressler account and then start selling domains. Good luck.