Lightbulb Looking for VPS. Tired of old provider

I am looking for VPS Requirements are roughly :

10-20 GB HDD
    512 to 1 GB RAM
    Linux Unmanaged

Optional : If Host is in ASIA. Not necessary but can consider.

Will be hosting Game Server however, it doesn't cause any high CPU load as I am using from couple of years and no complains from several providers I used so that shouldn't be an issue to the provider.

Looking to buy Soon as Cyber Monday/Black Friday is going on. So I can get it cheaper.

Budget : Less than 10 USD per Month. I think its cool enough for the requirements.

I did find a VPS provider which I liked however it was 3 months old so I am still looking for something better. Also I lost that providers name. I hope I find it again.

Thanks

What makes you move?
    Within this budget you can probably something on the low-end with no support or ate least no 24/7 support.
    I don't know who i can recommend in Asia, but there are decent providers in Australia, which is close enough.

I use digitalocean.com. They have a plan for $5 /m 20G and 512 meg. However, they're not in Asia. They do have a DC in Amsterdam though.

I'm sure he will get plenty of support and reliable services for that money... yep... pretty sure of that!
    Just go up a little bit, not more... mayb 25$/month and i'm sure you will find even in Asia.
    Good luck!

The offers section will present you with several CyberMonday deals for VPS. Give it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by kambone View Post
    What makes you move?
    Within this budget you can probably something on the low-end with no support or ate least no 24/7 support.
    I don't know who i can recommend in Asia, but there are decent providers in Australia, which is close enough.
    Well, Asia is some optional I dont really care much about Location. The one which I have is Laggy almost everytime and when I report it they reboot my vps and ask is it done. And as far as I know 10$ Budget is enough for my requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by HenkeHost View Post
    I use digitalocean.com. They have a plan for $5 /m 20G and 512 meg. However, they're not in Asia. They do have a DC in Amsterdam though.
    Digital Ocean I had seen it some time back. However, I forgot why I dropped it. Ill check it. Looks promising.

That's a really tight budget. You should really consider bumping your budget up to at least $25 so you can have in return clean smooth sailing hosting without any hard times. For this price you'll even get steady good support. There are many VPS deals going on around this time check the offers section out but I am not to sure as for Asia location no host comes around my head when it comes to that location.

Quote Originally Posted by vishal172 View Post
    Digital Ocean I had seen it some time back. However, I forgot why I dropped it. Ill check it. Looks promising.
    One IP per instance is the probably the biggest complaint they get. If you can get past that they're worth a look.

I actually read an article today that they are planning to open their Singapore location within the next two months: http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/02/dig...nter-location/
    NewYorkCityServers.com - Specializing In Dedicated Servers and Financial Hosting
    True Enterprise Service, Tier 3 Manhattan Datacenter, 100+ Gbps Network, 100% Uptime Guarantee, 24x7 Support - Email, Tickets, Phone and Live Chat
    Bandwidth Graphs, Remote Power Control, Automated OS Re-installs, Secured IPMI+KVM Included With Every Server

Quote Originally Posted by NYCServers-Nick View Post
    I actually read an article today that they are planning to open their Singapore location within the next two months: http://techcrunch.com/2013/12/02/dig...nter-location/
    Have you used them ? Any idea about there support and Uptime ?

+1 for DigitalOcean.

Yes, DigitalOcean Expands In Europe With New Amsterdam Data Center, and Singapore is next in their list.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

Wow I would waiting do singapore location
    @OP I would recommend do too, but they only have east coast location

Quote Originally Posted by ravi_9793 View Post
    Yes, DigitalOcean Expands In Europe With New Amsterdam Data Center, and Singapore is next in their list.
    Is it same price for Amsterdam and Singapore location?
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

digital ocean or linode.

Quote Originally Posted by PremiumHost View Post
    Is it same price for Amsterdam and Singapore location?
    Price is same for all datacenter.
    Singapore is not yet available. DC next location will be Singapore and then Brazil
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials