Turnkey Internet or WireNine?

Hello,

Today I will place an order with one of them. I would be happy if you tell me something about them. Which one should I choose?

I read many reviews on WHT. In the case of WireNine there are no bad reviews but of Trunkey there are some bad reviews. So I think WireNine would be a better choice.

Could you help me with deciding?

What are your requirements ? And what made you finalize these two options ?

How much is your budget? Have you checked the offers section?

Narrow down your choice by writing down what key features both hosts offer and compare them together choosing the right provider is a hard task you have to be sure you go with your gut feeling and be sure you choose the right host for all your web site needs and wants.

I've used turnkey and their servers are phenomenal. I didn't have any problem at all with any services there. You have to look at the reviews and actually make sure that they are either 1. Real reviews from real actual customers who care and are not lying in their reviews.

Try them yourself why don't you contact both these providers see who is better.

My requirements are reliability, good support, fast speed and excellent uptime. According to the reviews I'd choose Wirenine and that's why I asked you WHT members to tell me pros and cons about them and help me in decision making.

I don't interested in the offers section from now. I chose them from there because of their price, website and what they offer.

WireNine is better, although, as other members have mentioned, there could be better hosts in the offers section such as (Crocweb, BigScoots, WiredTree & MDDHosting). Good luck!

I've had a hosting plan with TurnKey a few months ago and cancelled it due to their slow support response times at the time. Not sure if they've improved. Their plans definitely provide good value for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by God_ View Post
    WireNine is better, although, as other members have mentioned, there could be better hosts in the offers section such as (Crocweb, BigScoots, WiredTree & MDDHosting). Good luck!
    Thanks for the mention!
    www.BigScoots.com - Experience the Difference, Ride With Us
    Specializing in Premium Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid and Dedicated Hosting
    Fully Managed | 100% Positive Approval Rating! | Server Migrations
    REAL 24/7/365 US Based ~5 Minute Response Times | 100% Network Uptime

i have used before turnkeyinternet
    there service: 9/10
    support: 4/10
    they should improve support. to slow suppprt
    BootstrapThemes.co

A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

After a quick check , I would recommended to use WireNine but It is not the best .

I have no complaints about TurnKey Internet's normal VPS, but I had issues with their CloudVPS. They no longer try to market it, perhaps I wasn't the only one.

Regarding support, it depends, they have some good technicians there.
    Around two decades of web marketing experience & millions of visitors.
    NunoAlex.com explains my expertise & how I can help you.
    Contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by freebudy View Post
    great deal. i love this price. but if you need more option its to much.
    BootstrapThemes.co

A Great Collection of High quality Bootstrap Templates for your next web project

What do you mean that if more options needed, it's too much?

Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post
    What do you mean that if more options needed, it's too much?
    if you need more ram or disk space then price will be high. just click buy now button then check.
    BootstrapThemes.co

I haven't tried wirenine but my account with turnkey is down for several hours already

Quote Originally Posted by apartmentph View Post
    I haven't tried wirenine but my account with turnkey is down for several hours already
    Then leave and try one of these one is based in uk:ezpzhosting and the other is based in germany: icebluehost both are very good

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapanther-Greg View Post
    Then leave and try one of these one is based in uk:ezpzhosting and the other is based in germany: icebluehost both are very good
    Ezpzhosting supoort is super fast but there server is over load. one shared ip use more then 1000 user. some times getting white screen dead issue. after my client moved to dedicated ip its solved. but server slow still they are facing.

i suggest you buy a vps.
    BootstrapThemes.co

Quote Originally Posted by xperter View Post
    Ezpzhosting supoort is super fast but there server is over load. one shared ip use more then 1000 user. some times getting white screen dead issue. after my client moved to dedicated ip its solved. but server slow still they are facing.

i suggest you buy a vps.
    I would always use VPS, if he wants VPS there are more provides I can recommend, But he has asked about resellers so I keeped my mouth shut about them, as that is not what he was asking.
    Last edited by Ninjapanther Hosting; 12-15-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by God_ View Post
    Better in what sense?

Quote Originally Posted by WireNine View Post
    Better in what sense?
    I haven't used your services, if you're going to quote me, do it right...
    Could be better
    There's no such thing as a better, or best host, it's whichever is most suitable for the individual. Don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by xperter View Post

i suggest you buy a vps.
    I have used EZPZhosting many times now and thier support is the best I have ever came across and I have never had any issues with his servers been slow and will always recommend them.

I have used EZPZhosting many times now and thier support is the best I have ever came across and I have never had any issues with his servers been slow and will always recommend them.
    its up to you what you recommend , i faced problem in ezpzhosting that's why i said my opinion
    Last edited by xperter; 12-18-2013 at 11:53 AM.
    BootstrapThemes.co

Turnkey Internet or WireNine?

Today I will place an order with one of them. I would be happy if you tell me something about them.