1. #1 hosting review

i've a website which has 8000 daily visitors.recently i decided to change my hosting. so i come to the . i thought that 20$ montly will be sufficient for me. after i registered i come to the panel which is not intuitive to use. i requested Cpanel ,they said that it cost 10$/montly for additional for payment. i said ok,let's work ,not problem. after i registered i found that , cpanel will not work with 20$ hosting, so i need to add 1 NOD ,which cost additional 20$ .Finally i thout for 50$ i'll have good hosting. i deleted my previous website in order to install fresh CMS (wordpress) . this hosting crashed after 3 days - in spite of that, new website has very few articles ( previous one had about 5000 articles) and few visitors. each time you try to contact them, they say add 1 NOD and problem will be solve - but it's just a cheap marketing trick. i so irritated with this hosting that i decided to write this review, so people not had a problem when they decide to use their hosting.
    Be careful!

Yes, is over priced and they offer semi-managed VPS.
    Whenever you get into any issue, they will say "server crashed because of low memory / CPU".

They also do not use SSD disk.

But recently they are offering Double RAM and some 10% discount on new purchase. So, new purchase can be a good deal.

If you can managed VPS, get a DigitalOcean $40 VPS + $13 for cPanel. You should be very happy with that.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials

Do you have a ticket number and I can check into this for you and see what we can do

Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon