Softaculous 4.3.4 launched with some minor changes
The Softaculous Team has released Softaculous 4.3.4
This version of Softaculous adds some features and fixes some bugs.
We have also added Ghost blogging platform to Softaculous scripts library.
A complete list of changes in version 4.3.4 :
1) Softaculous will now use Plesk API for creating databases and database users on servers running Plesk control panel.
2) Softaculous now supports Remote MySQL on servers running Plesk control panel.
3) Softaculous will now generate stronger random passwords for database users created during script installation.
4) Random CRON timing will be generated for scripts having CRON command like Magento, Dolphin, etc so as to reduce the number of requests at the same time when there are multiple users installing such scripts on same server.
5) Scripts in the Softaculous Enduser panel will now be sorted category wise as per the script ratings.
6) Improved the script packaging API to support more scripts.
7) Bug Fix : The Backup download in Softaculous Enduser panel will now contain the Softaculous backup info file as well.
8) Bug Fix : Script packages were not downloaded via CRON on servers running Directadmin/H-Sphere and Open Basedir. This is now fixed.
9) Bug Fix : Time limit was set to 100 seconds by default during Automated backups by Softaculous. The time limit has now been increased.