Some Questions About Wiredtree VPS

Hi everyone, i was thinking about getting a vps at wiredtree, the SSD2000 Plan (Pure SSD VPS for 55$ / month). I'm currently on HG shared baby plan, my site has 3 independent WP installations on 3 subdomains, one subdomain installation being just for testing stuff before deploying to the live installations, I've basically spent these months on HG building my site, testing out plugins and learning things since i'm pretty much a newbie, over these months i've noticed the overall poor perfomance of HG shared when using WP (at least in my case), i've turned off the majority of options in WP and i streamlined the use of plugins to a bare minimum, basically to these ones:

Better WP Security
    Drop Shadow Boxes
    Google Analythics for WP (Yoast)
    Jetpack ( i'm using just Photon - All else disabled)
    prettyphoto media
    Raw HTML
    Share Buttons by AddToAny
    TablePress
    W3 Total Cache
    WordPress SEO (Yoast)
    WP-Optimize
    WP Touch Pro

also i'm using Cloudflare free.

I've performed some stress testing and found out that basically i'm unable to handle more than 50 real concurrent users without hiccups and errors and i want my site to be able to handle at least 200 concurrent users. Of Course i could stay on HG and open my site and than make the upgrade at a later time when i actually reach that amount of traffic, but i decided i wanna have a more powerful system from the start and offer the best and fastest experience to my visitors, something that i'm unable to achieve on HG since the performance and site speed varies hugely during the day i guess due to the fact that i'm on a (crappy) shared hosting.

I was thinking about wiredtree managed vps since i read good reviews here on WHT and more importantly it seems they really "manage proactively" the VPS. I'm pretty much a newbie and i never had a VPS before, i've been watching tutorials and learning as much as i can about WHM and it doesn't look that difficult, apart from the Easy Apache and all the mod wich i'm not finding easy at all...so, i get to the questions cause i already wrote too much (sorry for that):

1- Does Wiredtree allow Legal Adult Content?? (yes my site is adult related)

2- Will they be so kind to optimize my VPS (apache, PHP and so on) both security and performance-wise for Wordpress if i ask them?? (my site is gonna be pretty simple and mainly static as i explained earlier, no need to transfer cpanel account and my old site since i want to install everything from scratch)

3- what about the daily VPS management? I mean, as of now i have no idea about what needs to be done on a daily basis apart from backing things up, is it gonna be really that difficult for me even if the vps is managed??

please don't recommend me enterprise shared hosting cause i'm pretty sure i want to go with a vps, any wiredtree customer experience is highly appreciated, and than you so much for your help and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtetra View Post
    1- Does Wiredtree allow Legal Adult Content?? (yes my site is adult related)
    You should better contact WiredTree directly to get answer of this question. Most host allow legal adult content.

2- Will they be so kind to optimize my VPS (apache, PHP and so on) both security and performance-wise for Wordpress if i ask them?? (my site is gonna be pretty simple and mainly static as i explained earlier, no need to transfer cpanel account and my old site since i want to install everything from scratch)
    Since they offer managed VPS, they should perform these optimization tweak for you. But again, you should better contact WiredTree directly for this.

3- what about the daily VPS management? I mean, as of now i have no idea about what needs to be done on a daily basis apart from backing things up, is it gonna be really that difficult for me even if the vps is managed??
    Its gonna be very easy with a managed VPS. Your host will take care of server, and you just need to work on your website.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    LopHost.com - Web Hosting Tutorials

thank you for your answer, well it sounds good to me then, and yes i'm gonna contact them in a few hours, gonna take a sleep now since is pretty late in my region, if anybody else wants to share his/hers experience here is gonna be really appreciated, and thanks again for the quick reply.