* BF/CM 75% OFF QUALITY XEON SERVERS - XEON E3-1240v2/v3's NOW STARTING @ $21.25!!

GreenValueHost is a premium customer-centric company founded on October 16, 2012 with a mission to exceed excellence in providing industry leading web hosting solutions. GreenValueHost today is a profitable, rapidly expanding company, managing thousands of domains from clients all over the globe.

OUR MASSIVE HOLIDAY SALES ARE NOT OVER YET; THEY'RE JUST GETTING STARTED! GreenValueHost is celebrating the rest of BLACK FRIDAY and the also CYBER MONDAY with an absolutely MASSIVELY INSANE, BLOWOUT SALE on ALL DEDICATED SERVER CONFIGURATIONS!

From NOW until DECEMBER 4th, take a whopping 75% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH on ANY DEDICATED SERVER!

Coupon Code: CYBERMONDAY2013DEDI

FULLY Managed Intel Xeon E3-1240v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• SuperMicro CSE-512L-200B 1U Chassis
    • 1TB WD RE4 7200RPM SATA II Drive
    • 10TB Premium Bandwidth
    • 1Gbit Dedicated Port Uplink
    • 16GB Super Talent DDR3 ECC Registered RAM
    • 5 IPv4 Addresses (SWIP Available)
    • FREE IPMI Access
    • FREE cPanel/WHM Accelerated License
    • FREE WHMXtra Professional License
    • FIRST MONTH PRICE = $31.25
    • RECURRING PRICE = $125.00
    • >> [CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!] <<

FULLY Managed Intel Xeon E3-1270v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• 10TB Premium Bandwidth
    • FREE IPMI Access
    • FREE cPanel/WHM Accelerated License
    • FREE WHMXtra Professional License
    • FIRST MONTH PRICE = $41.25
    • RECURRING PRICE = $165.00

Basic Managed Intel Xeon E3-1240v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• 10TB Premium Bandwidth
    • FREE IPMI Access
    • FIRST MONTH PRICE = $21.25
    • RECURRING PRICE = $85.00

Basic Managed Intel Xeon E3-1270v2/v3* Quad Core w/ HT

• 10TB Premium Bandwidth
    • FREE IPMI Access
    • FIRST MONTH PRICE = $31.50
    • RECURRING PRICE = $126.00

* GreenValueHost's dedicated server inventory consists of both Ivy Bridge (v2) and Haswell (v3) Xeon E3 processors. Dedicated Servers will be randomly deployed with either a v2 or v3 processor, however most dedicated servers are deployed with a v3 processors. There are no guarantees as to whether or not you will receive a v3.

** All servers are deployed in Buffalo, New York, USA by default. As an alternative, clients have the option to have their server deployed in Dallas, Texas, USA for an additional $29.00/month.

*** Basic Management includes support for NETWORK and HARDWARE issues only.

WE PRICE MATCH OFFERS! If you find any company offering any of the server configurations listed above for a lower price, we'll match their price or even beat it! We guarantee the LOWEST Black Friday Deals for the above listed configurations.

IMPORTANT NOTE: PRICES DO NOT COMPROMISE QUALITY. We utilize quality brand name hardware

Questions? Please feel free by all means to open a support ticket or reply to this thread and we'll get back to you as promptly as we can. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!
    Last edited by BeZazz; 12-01-2013 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GVH-Jon View Post
    Whoops that was a typo, my bad. The second one is supposed to be 1270v2/v3. I'll report this thread to the WHT mods so they can have it edited

Thanks for pointing it out!
    I can grab a 2nd 1270v3 using the FALL25 promotional coupon on the website, correct (for $94.50)?

Do you offer any reseller accounts for the dedicated servers... or is it just the http://www.greenvaluehost.com/master...erhosting.html ??

Sorry if I missed something on the website, have a lot going on right now. I did order one of the 1270v3's though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevus View Post
    I can grab a 2nd 1270v3 using the FALL25 promotional coupon on the website, correct (for $94.50)?

Do you offer any reseller accounts for the dedicated servers... or is it just the http://www.greenvaluehost.com/master...erhosting.html ??

Sorry if I missed something on the website, have a lot going on right now. I did order one of the 1270v3's though.
    Thanks for your order and welcome aboard!

You're welcome to use the FALL25 promotion for a 2nd dedicated server or even better, you're free to use the CYBERMONDAY2013DEDI coupon on additional dedicated server orders as well.

We do offer a dedicated server reseller program, just ticket in and we'll get you accommodated

reply ticket

hi sir,

please check Ticket #105225

thx