* Awesome tool for guys new to hosting :P

Well it's kind of a tool. I find this really handy and maybe most of the new guys to this industry will too.

It's called the "Global DNS Propagation Checker" and you can find it by searching for "whats my dns".

Love this tool and delighted I came across it for having more of an idea when my clients domains will be up and running.

I hope it's of use to you guys too! Sorry I couldn't add the link. This is only my second post on here.

Bookmarked. This is a very useful tool. Would have been very handy when my old host seized my site and put a nasty message in place of it for all my buyers and partners to see. It would have made me feel less panickng than I was, possibly.

Thanks for the share. This is a great developed thing. Many web masters need to know about this wonderful tool. It will save a lot of hosts head aches if more people that switch name servers a lot and who usually like to ask support how long it'll take for their domain to pro gate.

Once again thanks many times for sharing this useful tool or app. I have lots of friends that I will be sharing this tool with and that will make a lot of use out of this z

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Burlo View Post
    Bookmarked. This is a very useful tool. Would have been very handy when my old host seized my site and put a nasty message in place of it for all my buyers and partners to see. It would have made me feel less panickng than I was, possibly.
    That sounds like a nightmare! I'm sorry to hear that

Ah yes this sounds great to track your domain propagation is happened to what level.
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine Networks / Datacomm / GSP

Shared hosting | cPanel reseller | VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VOIP | GSP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryServers View Post
    Thanks for the share. This is a great developed thing. Many web masters need to know about this wonderful tool. It will save a lot of hosts head aches if more people that switch name servers a lot and who usually like to ask support how long it'll take for their domain to pro gate.

Once again thanks many times for sharing this useful tool or app. I have lots of friends that I will be sharing this tool with and that will make a lot of use out of this z
    Your welcome. I hope a lot of people find it as useful as I found it.

I've just saved this thanks
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Thank you! It will help
    ADELINAhost.com - Since 2012. Web Hosting, VPS and Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    Locations: USA, Netherlands, France, Germany, UK, Canada, Czech, Singapore, Japan, Australia, Russia & Ukraine.
    24/7 Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | Linux and Windows