Limenex.com - High Performance Web Hosting in United States, United Kingdom & Singapore

CRAZY BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION!!

Are you looking for an awesome host or switching from your current host? Choosing the right hosting provider is extremely important. Frequent downtime, slow servers and non-existent support can be disastrous for any website.

Limenex Web Hosting is a company that cares for its customers. We strongly believe in delivering the best for our customers. Hence, we build all our servers with top-quality hardware coupled with plenty of innovative software to deliver a whole new high performance web hosting experience for you! With the addition of our knowledgeable staffs working behind the scenes, blazing fast loading speed, high uptime, incredible technical support and features-packed hosting service are some of the ways we keep our customers happy!

With the myriad of hosting companies to choose from, we know it is hard for you to make a choice. With Limenex, the choice is obvious. We give you everything you need and more to run your websites smoothly with an incredible support team available 24/7 to assist you. Reliable and dependable web hosting does not have to break the bank. Host with Limenex and enjoy excellence at its finest.

Switch to Limenex today and we will migrate your websites for free!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hosting Features

- Create UNLIMITED cPanel Accounts
- Host UNLIMITED Domains
- Overselling Enabled
- REAL 24/7 AWESOME SUPPORT (10-20 minutes average response)
- Fast & Powerful High Performance Servers
- SNI Support (no dedicated IP required for SSL)
- Choice of Hosting Location: United States / United Kingdom / Singapore
- Powered by LiteSpeed!

- FREE Accounts Transfer (cPanel to cPanel)
- FREE Softaculous Auto-Installer
- FREE Website Builder
- FREE Daily R1Soft Backups (HOT!!)
- FREE CloudFlare CDN
- FREE Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Tools
- FREE Comodo PositiveSSL Certificate

- 30-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- In Business Since 2010
- And many other features!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daily R1Soft Backup

Do you know that many "web hosting companies" here don't take proper backup of your data?

Limenex takes your data very seriously. We perform daily backup of your account using R1Soft to a remote server to ensure that your data is safe. You can login to our backup server to access our backup and restore your websites from up to 30 days back! You do not need to worry about losing your data anymore!

What's more? We don't charge you any additional fees for this service! It's time to switch to Limenex and experience quality web hosting by real professionals.

Switch to Limenex now and we will help you transfer your accounts for free! (standard cPanel to cPanel migration only)

Hosting Packages: www.limenex.com/reseller-hosting.html

SPECIAL BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION

For a limited time only, use one of the following coupon codes below to enjoy generous discount and upgrades!

CYBERMONDAYRESELLER20OFF -- 20% DISCOUNT FOR LIFE

CYBERMONDAYRESELLER30OFF -- 30% DISCOUNT FOR FIRST INVOICE

Plans & Prices

The prices listed below are after 30% discount using "CYBERMONDAYRESELLER30OFF" coupon code.

R1

* 10 GB RAID Protected Disk Space
* 400GB Premium Bandwidth
* Create UNLIMITED cPanel Accounts
* OVERSELLING Enabled
* Host UNLIMITED Domains, Addon Domains, Sub-Domains & Parked Domains
* UNLIMITED Email accounts, SQL Databases & FTP Accounts
* FREE COMODO PositiveSSL Certificate
* Choice of US/UK/SG Data Centre

36 Months: $201.60 ($5.60/mo.)
24 Months: $142.80 ($5.95/mo.)
12 Months: $75.60 ($6.30/mo.)
6 Months: $39.90 ($6.65/mo.)
1 Month: $7.00

30% OFF: ORDER NOW
20% OFF: ORDER NOW

MORE INFO

-------------------------------------------------

R2

* 20 GB RAID Protected Disk Space
* 800GB Premium Bandwidth
* OVERSELLING Enabled

36 Months: $302.40 ($8.40/mo.)
24 Months: $214.20 ($8.93/mo.)
12 Months: $113.40 ($9.45/mo.)
6 Months: $59.85 ($9.98/mo.)
1 Month: $10.50

MORE INFO

-------------------------------------------------

R3

* 40 GB RAID Protected Disk Space
* 1000GB Premium Bandwidth
* OVERSELLING Enabled

36 Months: $403.20 ($11.20/mo.)
24 Months: $285.60 ($11.90/mo.)
12 Months: $151.20 ($12.60/mo.)
6 Months: $79.80 ($13.30/mo.)
1 Month: $14.00

MORE INFO

HURRY AND SIGN UP NOW! THESE CRAZY PRICES WILL NOT LAST!!

All accounts includes:

- Overselling Enabled
- Unlimited cPanel Accounts
- Unlimited Sub-Domains
- Unlimited Addon Domains
- Unlimited Parked Domains
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited MySQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Choice of US / UK / SG Data Centre

Full Features List: www.limenex.com/reseller-hosting.html

Here are some comments from our customers regarding our service:

"Awesome support very fast server!!!"
"Thank you for the very fast support ;D"
"You can try Limenex.com. I have been using it and so far so good."
"I thought I'd pop by to say that the account has been working well."
"My websites that I have hosted with Limenex have always been loading lighting fast"
"I got my server provisioned rather fast and they good fast servers so far. Thanks and I recommend"
"Efficient Tech support, I usually get any issues solved right away, ticket response time very fast usually within 5 - 10 minutes in my experience!!!"
"They are good in support and no problem at all such as lagging time with answering my tickets. But from my experiences, Limenex answered me faster"
"I just want to say that this is the best hosting I have tried for a long time. Their support staff are friendly, they are responsive. These guys are highly recommend."
"After I got things up and going, I received a follow-up email several days after asking if everything was alright. I was amazed and glad to know someone personally checked on my status. I couldn't be more happier."
"First impression above all, their support is just awesome, they are replying to every of my question in matter of max 10-20 minutes (usually just a minute or two) with meaningful and useful answers, showing that their support representative actually knows their stuff and can help you solve the problem."

Have a question for us? No problem! Click here to contact us and our friendly staffs will get back to you shortly.