Exclamation phpmyadmin problem please help!

I have webuzo, I have installed inginx, LEMP Stack, PHP 5.5, MYSQL, but when i tried to access phpmyadmin and create a database I can see there is a problem down written
    ( The phpMyAdmin configuration storage is not completely configured, some extended features have been deactivated. To find out why click here. )

attached a screenshot of the problem
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2013-11-30 at 11.43.59 AM.png  

You have all the needed php libraries installed? Also have you restarted the php-fpm?

I have php 5 and mcrypt thats it and i dont have php-fpm? How can i install it?

nginx to work with php you need to install php5-fpm or php-fpm search for it in the repository. What distribution you are running?

Currently im running webuzo control panel, and i have php 5.5 installed

Since you have installed nginx and running your web app through it you need a php interpreter and that is the php-fpm module. You need to install that and configure it properly.

Do u have a link and guide to help me with installing it?

You will need ti find out the distributions you are using. Because different distributions are using different tools. For example Debian and Ubuntu are using aperture. RedHad, Centos, Fedora, Suse (Opensuse) are using rpm based repositories. Therefore if you are giving me the distribution I will be able to find you a proper documentation for your need.

Centos os 6

ok first you need to install the EPEL repository
    you will be doing that by the following
    yum install
    Then from there yum install php-fpm
    You might want to follow this documentation.

Currently im running webuzo control panel, and i have php 5.5 installed
    @mohdeek Sir Webuzo is configured well with php-fpm and nginx to work smooth enough.

You can restart the PHP-FPM services from the Webuzo Enduser Panel >> Services Menu

Guide :

Alternately, you can restart the service from the terminal by issuing the following command.

Root> service php-fpm55 restart
    Assuming you have PHP 5.5 as the default PHP.

You can enable/disable PHP extensions from the Webuzo Enduser Panel itself.
    Guide :

You can switch among PHP versions from the Webuzo Enduser Panel >> System Utilities Menu.

Guide :

As for the phpmyadmin warning messages, you can edit the file located at /usr/local/webuzo/enduser/webuzo/phpmyadmin/ to enable the features within phpmyadmin.

Webuzo provides the default configurations with phpMyadmin.

@Natcoweb-Peter Thank you Sir for the php-fpm suggestions, but Webuzo php binaries are compiled with most of the required extensions. Hence, you need not install it through yum.

Note : Installing services externally i.e through yum, etc. can cause conflicts with the Webuzo services and cause further issues.

Hope it helps \m/
    WEBUZO - Single User Control Panel for your VPS/Cloud/Server (CentOS/Ubuntu)
    Install NGINX, Apache, MySQL, LAMP, LEMP, PHP, Java and 310+ popular scripts by a CLICK
    Email Server, Database Management, Domain Management, FTP Management, CSF, CRON