WHOLESALESINTERNET - Neglect in Support

Well since the day I bought the dedicated neglect was full, canceled my payment by mistake.

And now that I paid IP's these financial schedule can not release because it does not have anyone to do that.

What do you mean? You ordered the server then you canceled the payment?

Specially 4 U
    Reseller Hosting: Boost Your Websites | Fully Managed KVM VPS: 3.20 - 5.00 Ghz, Pure Dedicated Power
    JoneSolutions.Com is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions, server management and services since 2001
    Debian|Ubuntu|cPanel|DirectAdmin|Enhance|Webuzo|Acronis|Estela|BitNinja|Nginx

Dude I bought the server, they canceled the order, their support ta bad lately.

Well, have you tried to find out why they canceled?
    OCOSA Communications | Since 2003
    http://www.ocosa.com
    Domains, Hosting, Business Solutions, and Connectivity

No offense, but when rant threads are started you need to provide a lot more detail so everyone can understand "what" happened and try to help understand "why" it happened.

By what you provided, there are tons of possible reasons. I haven't heard many complaints directed to their Support Department though. Work with their Support staff, they typically are very helpful and fast, otherwise Aaron is also active on here and I'm sure he can help out.

Information is always helpful so everyone can understand and lend some assistance. Hopefully you get some information though so you can get this resolved, good luck!!
    David Byrne | Dedispec, LLC.
    Affordable Dedicated Servers | Storage & GPU Servers | Web Hosting | Colocation | West Virginia, Missouri & Texas
    www.dedispec.com - sales@dedispec.com

What I do not understand and they work in the same company, I made a request for payment of an additional IP's to my machine, I paid yesterday and sent ticket and so far not confirmed the payment and not even sent me IP's.

they are slow, maybe because they are offering great deals in a very cheap price.

Ta complicated, they do not have anyone working in the business or is a company that has no structure.

Yesterday was a federal holiday in the US and this is a holiday weekend. They may not be fully staffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    Yesterday was a federal holiday in the US and this is a holiday weekend. They may not be fully staffed.
    That's a very good point, I know a lot of providers aren't fully staffed on U.S. holiday's (U.S. providers of course). That may be part of the delays.

I noticed you kept noting "they work in the same company". Are you referring to WholesaleInternet AND Datashack in this thread or just Wholesale. Just trying to understand.
    David Byrne | Dedispec, LLC.
    Affordable Dedicated Servers | Storage & GPU Servers | Web Hosting | Colocation | West Virginia, Missouri & Texas
    www.dedispec.com - sales@dedispec.com

Sales and Support are 2 totally different things and at most mid-sized or larger companies are even different departments and completely different people.

Adding IP's is something that would fall under sales, not support imo. Same with adding a hard drive. Any kind of change to your service plan goes under Sales, not support. Yes, a tech might be the one who makes the router code to give you a new IP or whatever, but that won't happen until you pay for it, which is Sales.

With Wholesale Internet, Datashack, Joe's, the Sales team can be on the slow side compared to most providers.

But, on the Support side, they are very fast. I had a server with them for about 6 months (the project got cancelled so don't anymore), had 0 downtime, 0 support tickets. If you search threads on their support here, typically it is 5 minute response time and professional, with very high network availability etc. Granted, the network mix is budget, not premium, but for what it is they keep it going very stable and strong.

So if you think you will need a new server or down the road when you need more IP's or a bigger hard-disk or whatever, if you want that done in hours, not days, then go with other providers. On the other hand, the benefit to going with these guys is if you can wait a while for things to be in stock or 2-5 business days, they you will get it at 20-50% lower than many other providers.

So if you have a critical new project that a few business days delay is going to get your fired or demoted, go with someone else, and you'll pay a considerable amount of more money to do so. If you have flexibility to hold out a couple days, you can go with these guys and save a good chunk of change. Nothing wrong with either path, just depends on your circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by net View Post
    What do you mean? You ordered the server then you canceled the payment?
    Yea... I'm not sure what he's saying either.

If you ordered and your payment was canceled then it was because you tripped Maxmind or were canceled for some other presales reason.

Our billing did not work Thursday because of the Thanksgiving holiday and they worded a half day yesterday. Then... they're not in on the weekends. It was basically a 4 day holiday. You'll have to wait until Monday to get a resolution.
    Aaron Wendel
    Wholesale Internet, Inc. - http://www.wholesaleinternet.net
    Kansas City Internet eXchange - http://www.kcix.net

Quote Originally Posted by webcloud View Post
    they do not have anyone working in the business or is a company that has no structure.
    Yes, clearly that is the case as you have shown with the extensive detail you have provided