serversub review

Hi everyone.

i order and pay XenServer VPS from serversub.com and I was interested by their pricing and quality of their service.
    Order and setup was very fast and they sent me the server details 1 hour after i placed an order. my support tickets have been answered promptly usually within 20 minutes.

the server uptime is 99%. the vps is speedy and High Performance. i recommend them to everyone

regards
    Jeffrey

what's this? bug?

Thanks for sharing your experience with them. Make sure to report the message to mods for verification.

By the way, the design reminds me of Softlayer -> http://www.softlayer.com/ vs. http://serversub.com - not so impresive honestly.

How long have you been with them?

thanks for everyone for kindly reviews
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!

22 Months later, Serversub is still awesome!

I never had such a fast support - I am hosting my own sites with them and I am more than happy with the quality and the support (max 1 hour reply time).

Keep it up, 22 months and hopefully 200 more months like this

I'm also a fairly happy customer of ServerSub. I only have two complaints, both with billing.

1. I don't need a reminder email every day after an invoice is generated, it's obnoxious and no one else in the industry does it. Thanks for having a consistent subject, it made it easy to block them.
    2. Credit card payments are a pain in the arse. Maybe it gets easier after you've done one, but I always try to remember to use PayPal since I don't have to go through the hoops of providing ID and credit card pictures.
    WonderProxy can help your team do localization testing from around the globe. With more than 200 locations there's no excuse for not testing your website.
    The Where's It Up? API can help multiply your monitoring infrastructure. You can request pings, traceroutes, DNS checks, and HTTP checks from all across the WonderProxy network.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWillyStyle42 View Post
    I'm also a fairly happy customer of ServerSub. I only have two complaints, both with billing.

1. I don't need a reminder email every day after an invoice is generated, it's obnoxious and no one else in the industry does it. Thanks for having a consistent subject, it made it easy to block them.
    2. Credit card payments are a pain in the arse. Maybe it gets easier after you've done one, but I always try to remember to use PayPal since I don't have to go through the hoops of providing ID and credit card pictures.
    Thank you for your kindly review and I'm sorry for issues which you have had with our billing system especially with reminder system. honestly we implemented this reminder emails to decrease risk of termination of services. if you feel any problems with this reminders just open a ticket for billing or manager to disable them in your account.

and as you know we use 3rd party for our credit card payments to provide safe method of payment for customers. if you feel any problem with our processor you can use our alternative gateways which accepts credit card payments such as PayPal, Skrill and Payza (Visa only).
    ServerSub.com - Managed and Unmanaged Virtual & Dedicated Server|XenServer Windows & Linux VPS
    - New York City|Miami|Singapore|Hong Kong|UK|Netherlands|Germany|France|Canada​|Lithuania|Dallas
    - VPS and Dedicated Servers in 11 Global location 100% Pure SSD Reseller & Shared Host
    cPanel NOC| Microsoft SPLA| PayPal, Credit Card, Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, PerfectMoney Accepted!