Gunshine State
    487 :: BF-CM Deals :: 99% off rest of 2013!!
    Instant Activation, Price BEAT! Guaranteed! [ we will offer you a cheaper price for your license if you transfer it to us, contact us today!]

Why buy from is one of the few cPanel partners which has a great direct relationship with cPanel and also has the trust of cPanel to have support update servers in our facility. To verify this, please check the Official cPanel Partners List.

cPanel Fast Update is a feature offered by many of our top partners. It allows for faster installations and upgrades which means less service interruptions for servers housed in our datacenter.

cPanel Fast Update means that our data center receives local cPanel software updates to speed up the update and install processes of servers housed in our datacenter. Rather than having to bounce around for a connection to one of their geographically distributed update servers, we have one at home base. This means that servers in our datacenter's install and upgrade times will be reduced.

Lastly but most importantly, ICP is owned and backed by the HostDime family. Globally known HostDime is one of the most respected hosting companies in the industry. Don't take our word for it! Search around WHT. Partner with with us, we know what it takes to make your company successful. Use our resources to leverage your business! Why buy from someone else who may disappear tomorrow? HostDime has been around since 2001.

Today through Cyber Monday, purchase any of the following licenses and receive 99% off the rest of 2013 using (Coupon code: 2013celebrate99). No questions asked, the coupon will be valid for the rest of the year on any license offers. This special offer is available until Monday December 2 at 11:59PM EST (GMT -5).

Dedicated Server cPanel License
    - Normal Price....$33.95/month ORDER
    - WHT Price........$30.95/month with coupon code WHT32!
    *Pricing and promo ONLY applies to NEW licenses or transferred licenses.*

Contact us for BULK orders!
    - Bulk Pricing Tier:
    • 1-10 Licenses......$33.95/Month
    • 11-19 Licenses....$32.95/Month
    • 20-49 Licenses..$30.95/Month
    • 50+ Licenses.....Contact Us!

VPS cPanel License
    - Monthly License...$15/Month ORDER

Fantastico is a commercial script library which automates the installation of web applications to a website. Fantastico scripts are executed from the administration area of a website control panel such as cPanel.
    - Monthly License....$4.00 ORDER

Softaculous is a new Auto Installer with 140+ great Software and they are always adding more. These scripts cover most everything your clients would ever need or ask for.
    - Monthly Dedi License....$3.00 ORDER
    - Monthly VPS License.....$2.00 ORDER

RVSkin is a multilingual, multi-theme advanced skin management software for cPanel server. RVSkin is the best choice to differentiate your hosting services, lesser support needed, which results in lower operating costs for your business.
    - Monthly License....$5.00 ORDER

WHMSonic is a popular WHM/cPanel plugin, intended on making your life easier. WHMSonic's plugins install in seconds and allows you to offer Shoutcast streaming media, AutoDJ, radio reseller from your Dedicated or VPS server without SSH access. It also support your users cPanel. Users can setup radio from their cPanel and fully control it under your permission.
    - Monthly WHMSonic license....$4.00 ORDER
    - Yearly WHMSonic license......$29.00 ORDER
    - Owned WHMSonic license.....$109.00 ORDER

Turbo charge your WHM with Xtra Ultimate Pro Suite which adds over 160+ tools to WHM and cPanel, all of which can save you hours of time and tons of money when it comes to securing, repairing and managing your server. It's perfect for the single user new to servers or even an experienced admin who wants to save time and get things done quickly.
    - Monthly License....$4.00 ORDER FAQ

Q. Do you provide a free cPanel install?

A. Yes, we do provide free installation as a courtesy. However, we do not guarantee that cPanel will work 100% on any various operating system. We do recommend CentOS 5.x/6.x for the best compatibility.

Q. May I request InstantcPanelLicense to install cPanel on my server or fix any technical issue I may have?

A. We do install cPanel as a courtesy upon request, this is a best effort install due to factors out of our control (operation system issues, hardware problems). We do not provide technical support for any license.

Q. After submitting payment, how long will receiving my license take?

A. Licenses are automatically issued after payment. If you do not receive an email with details, please contact our support by submitting a ticket.

Please be advised that if the license you are going to purchase is currently licensed with another provider of cPanel it may take up to 48 hours to get activated. The reason is because cPanel manually has to approve these transfers and it is beyond our control. If this is an IP which has never been licensed activation is instant. You can verify directly online at

Q. Can I transfer my cPanel license to you? How do does it work and what are the steps to doing it?

A. If you are planning to transfer a license to us you will need to first purchase the license from us. The best time to do this would be at LEAST 5 days before the license at your other provider expires. This way no invoices will be left open at your other provider and everything will be clear to transfer before it is set to expire. Once you purchase the license from us and make payment we will submit a transfer request to cPanel and they will approve the transfer and move it to our account. If you follow all these steps then everything should be completely seamless.

Q. Which payment methods do you accept?

A. Currently we accept Paypal, Mastercard and Visa. Should you have any further questions regarding your payment, please submit a ticket here.

Q. When will I be billed?

A. We process all payments on the first of each month. If you purchase your license before or after the first, you will be pro-rated accordingly.
    Should you have any further question, please submit a ticket.

Q. How can I contact sales representative?

A. We can be contacted through our help desk here.

Planet Earth
    I Tried to apply this coupon to a VPS license and got this error.

Coupon 2013celebrate99 can not be applied to this package

Can you check?
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Master Reseller Hosting
    WHMReseller | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept Paypal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, Payza, OKPAY and Bank payments

Gunshine State
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelWebHost View Post
    I Tried to apply this coupon to a VPS license and got this error.

Coupon 2013celebrate99 can not be applied to this package

Can you check?
    Hi ModelWebHost,

I'll check this for you and provide an update shortly.

Gunshine State
    The coupon is now working for VPS licenses. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

coupon code is not working now..

it says: The coupon you have entered does not exist or is expired
    Looking for shared or reseller or VPS Hosting ?
    Try our service at!
    Singapore - Indonesia - Malaysia

The coupon you have entered does not exist or is expired