Stablehost and unlimited bandwidth

I was trying to find an answer to Stablehost offering unlimited bandwidth. How true is this ? I need atleast 900gb bandwidth a month, they dont have an online chat on their site, so i want to hear from the people, what the terms are.

Did you contact our sales department? We'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

I would say they mean unmetered so you can use as much as you want without them charging you more for it, however always read the terms and conditions before you do buy because there might be a cap somewhere. How are you using 700GB+ of bandwidth a month?
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

900gb might be a little too much for a shared account, but again depends on what file you might be hosting and their ToS. You're better of asking this query directly from them though.

Unless you use most of that bandwidth on downloads, you wont be able to push that much on a shared account, you'll reach any other resource limit before (like cpu, ram, processors)
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I run a wordpress site with a lot of images. my bandwidth gets used up just by visitors? is that an unusually high number? im currently with mddhosting buying extra bandwidth every month, but it looks like i need more bandwidth for next year as my traffic has increased.

Quote Originally Posted by jeaniusog View Post
    I run a wordpress site with a lot of images. my bandwidth gets used up just by visitors? is that an unusually high number? im currently with mddhosting buying extra bandwidth every month, but it looks like i need more bandwidth for next year as my traffic has increased.
    Why not jump to a VPS? Ask your current host on your traffic, do you host HQ images?