Question Assistance Required

I know what you guys are probably thinking 'Another thread on Reseller Packages' but I would like to say I've found very few recent threads that was able to help me 'fully'. I am a pure beginner but I am learning new things on the way. I'd just cut this story short and say what exactly I require from 'The experienced minds'.

1. I'd like a Webhost reseller plan that does not restrict their brands to any specific agreement or one that doesn't want their brands reseller at all.

2. A Reseller package that supports 'Unlimited' Disk space, 24/7 Support. At least 1 free domain. Unlimited Bandwidth. At least SSL or a network security system. cPanel (free if possible). 99.9% guaranteed online. A fast & reponsive network speed.

(The reason I stated unlimited above in my requirements is because I am not sure how much customer's I would be taking. And before someone says I should start off small please note I've at least 100 - 300$ to start this business. I am currently designing a template for my hosting site, so you should also note I am serious about this. I'd also like to get the cheapest but yet still maximum performing Reseller Package, because I would also like to start other hosting. Awaiting an informative and kind response.

Regards,
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Lewis View Post
    And before someone says I should start off small please note I've at least 100 - 300$ to start this business.
    It seems like you've already received some good advice you don't want to hear. It is good advice though so here it is again: start with the smallest package from a quality provider and forget about unlimited - because that's just a label meaning "limited in some other way".

(And FYI, for starting a business $100-300 is a very small amount - microscopic even.)
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Quote Originally Posted by foobic View Post
    It seems like you've already received some good advice you don't want to hear. It is good advice though so here it is again: start with the smallest package from a quality provider and forget about unlimited - because that's just a label meaning "limited in some other way".

(And FYI, for starting a business $100-300 is a very small amount - microscopic even.)
    Agreed. $300 is $25/month which would just about cover the reseller account alone. And depending on how fast you grow you may need to increase price of reseller plan due to needing more storage/diskspace etc. Then you have costs for ssl certificates, billing system, management (if they aren't already included in the reseller package).

Then there's additional things you'll have to pay for yourself such as web design, domains, backups etc.

As you can see it all starts to add up, but as foobic mentioned above, you can do it if you start small and upgrade/add to the setup as you go along.

With all due respect, The very first step in running ANY business, to include online businesses is legalization (business formation) which if purchased from a company such as legalzoom will take all of that 100-300 or more. You can do it yourself for a little less, but good luck.

You then need to purchase a merchant account/payment gateway, business bank accounts, and the reseller/vps account, support and server administration services for 24/7 support. To be taken seriously you should spend at least 1k on an average website design and several hundred or thousands more on marketing campaigns.
    To assume perfection is merely a display of ignorance.

I'd guess I understand what to do... thanks for your help.