Question which is the best script for webhosting billing?

which is the best script for webhosting billing?

I am using wp hosting template, i need hosting billing systems, so what is the best billing software?
      0 Not allowed!

WHMCS is currently the most advanced billing system as of now.
      0 Not allowed!

There is many great softwares out now, I like WHMCS because of the features it offers. But am also into Clientexec, but moved away because of slow development process.
    Might also look into Blesta, I think it looks interesting. But I don't want to do the the transfer process from WHMCS to Blesta.
    www.Hostzoom.net
    Pure SSD Powered cPanel web hosting with location in Amsterdam, Netherland.
      0 Not allowed!

There's quite a few out now. I will list most of them that are used today and that I've used before.

First is whmcs everyone these days know this billing system or atleast use it.

Then there's client exec then blista. Then comes hostbillapp. These that I've listed are all paid option as for free there is php coin or the chance if you making your own.
      0 Not allowed!

Dont know what the best , but much famous is WHMCS
    LankaPartnerHost.Com
    Canada Anti DDOS Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, WHMsonic, WHMsonic Resellers
      0 Not allowed!

WHMCS offers the most flexibility and has the most development behind it by far. Although the new ClientExec looks pretty good, Blesta is also another popular choice. There's also HostBill.

A free alternative is Boxbilling if that's what you're looking for. Whatever you do, just don't use a nulled/cracked version of any of these software.
      0 Not allowed!

We swear by ClientExec and can't wait for the new 5.0 version to come out. Blesta also doesn't look bad, depends on what you need really. You can integrate just about any invoicing system with cPanel if you have the resources. BoxBilling is not updated anymore as far as I know so I would stay away from it.
    yo what's up
      0 Not allowed!

I use Boxbilling their system is very easy to integrate into a site and the licence is very affordable.
    www.avrixe.com
    Shared Hosting Provider
      0 Not allowed!

+1 for WHMCS. Using from 3 years no issues and great support as well.
    SSD Web Solutions- Web Hosting Provider in India
    Web Hosting India
    http://www.ssdindia.in
      0 Not allowed!

Pen and Paper. Always secure, never crashes.....although there was this one time....ink everywhere......we don't talk about it.
      4 Not allowed!

WHMCS is probably one of the most popular ones currently, it's quite flexible too and contains lots of features. I'd also say it's probably the one which is most often continuously updated for bug fixes etc.
      0 Not allowed!

+1 for blesta

But whmcs is most used
    [SIZE="1"][B]Matthew Theakston
    RebornWebs » Providing premium budget hosting since 2012!
      1 Not allowed!

Whmcs +1 here. It is very user and client friendly. I believe it's the most popular. Honestly if you want an unbiased opinion, setup a test site and utilize a few trials to best decide what fits your liking.
      0 Not allowed!

Definitely WHMCS. We switched from ClientExec to WHMCS because of the lack of development. The WHMCS community is much larger, and fortunately, when users find exploits, it is VERY quickly fixed. Unfortunately, with ClientExec, we were exposed for over 3 months waiting for a patch due to the ioncube encryption. Moved immediately!

Now, keep in mind this was about 4 years ago, but I would still suggest WHMCS. Even what I've heard from others, it sounds like development is still too slow for my taste.
    Stream101 | Affordable Media Solutions
    Shared cPanel® Web Hosting | WordPress Hosting | Premium Stream Hosting
    TOLL-FREE: (616) 277-7280 | 30 Day NO QUESTIONS Money-Back Guarantee
    100% Cogent Free Network | CloudLinux OS | Tier 1 Bandwidth | Grand Rapids, MI
      0 Not allowed!

WHMCS integrates all the features you need. Also, is the most popular, so you can find thousands of tutorials, themes and plugins for it, free or paid. WHMCS license costs about $15/month. They used to sell them in bulk to some partners (e.g: LicensPal) but now you can only purchase it from their website.

ClientExec has always been a good alternative to WHMCS, and it's only real competitor. It costs a bit less (about $8-10 i think) and it might seem to have a smaller variety of features than WHMCS. However, ClientExec is a powerful and secure billing software and it has everything needed to run a hosting business.

Blesta is kind of new on the market, but promises a lot. Is a bit more complicated to configure it than WHMCS, but it looks modern and it seems pretty stable. However, their support is very slow.

BoxBilling offers a "free" version. It's actually an "unlimited trial", since there are quite a few limitations for the free version. Boxbilling looks very modern, sleek and Web 2.0-ish, but I think that they stopped the development, since their support is almost non-existent and their forums are dead.

THT - The Hosting Tool is another free billing solution that can be easily integrated with Cpanel / WHM. It has a small but active community and they are upgrading the script regularly.

AccountLab Plus is also free, but not so "user friendly". Its interface is quite simple (maybe too simple) and you have to build the front-end from scratch, if you don't want your customers to see just some text on a white background.

PHP Coin - Never tried it. I think it's free.
    Last edited by onlineslice; 11-29-2013 at 03:37 PM.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>
      1 Not allowed!

+1 for WHMCS. we use it since 2008 and we love it
    Cloudzy
    Cheap Windows VPS | Linux VPS | Bitcoin VPS | Forex VPS
    Accept Credit Cards, PayPal, PerfectMoney, CryotoCurrency and Bitcoin
    In business for more than 14 years - Since 2008
      0 Not allowed!

WHMCS. Just like any script it has it's flaws, but it certainly does that trick.
    Blazing Fast Hosting From A2 Hosting - Design Your Perfect VPS Hosting Package
    -Pay Only For The Resources You Need - High-Performance SwiftServers - SSDs With Page Loads Up To 300% Faster Than Standard Hosting! - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - A2 QuickInstaller - Choose Your Linux OS - Instant Activation - Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee - Choose Your Hosting Location
      0 Not allowed!

We use WHMCS. Have some troubles, but it's very powerful
    ADELINAhost (Established 2012)
    Shared Hosting - VPS - Dedicated Servers in more than 10 locations
    https://www.adelinahost.com
      0 Not allowed!

WHMCS if you really want to get serious about hosting, and a custom version if you are fully into hosting.

My 2 cents.
    █▌ Cheapest Domain Registration Service & Shared Hosting Solutions .
    █▌ Skrill, Perfect Money, AdvCash, Webmoney,Monero, Neteller, BitCoin, Payeer, Crypto.
    █▌ Instant Domain Name Registration - Over 700+ Extensions x3reg.com!
      0 Not allowed!

whmcs & clientexec
      0 Not allowed!

I would recommend you for #1WHMCS #2Hostbill #3Modern bill Some free one #1Boxbill
    ⓐ➒AlphaNine
    Shared hosting | cPanel/WHM reseller | KVM VPS | Dedicated Servers | SSL | VoIP | Management |
    99.9% uptime | 24/7 Support | Easy Control Panels | Operating Since 2000 |
      0 Not allowed!

WHMcs is definitely the most feature rich option, and they now appear to be taking code integrity more seriously. I would say the next best option is ClientExec, Blesta is very interesting but has a few too many quirks at the moment to really be usable, hopefully 3.1 corrects that.
    WHMEasyBackup.com - Take Control Of Your Backups!
    Complete Backup Solution For WHM Reseller Accounts
      0 Not allowed!

Notepad
    Been running a successful independent web hosting company for over 13 years
      0 Not allowed!

WHMCS still gets my vote.
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

WHMCS is not just a billing software but much more than that. It automates signups, domain registrations, plenty of integrations and lot more. For small hosting companies, can't imagine any better.
      0 Not allowed!