Thumbs up Thank You TMZVPS, Thumps Up WHT

I remember when I was looking for a good Hosting company after my experience with my previous hosting then, someone directed me to WebHostingTalk where I saw a lot of reviews and offers.

I decided to go for TMZVPS. Initially, I was wondering if they will live up to their promise. Its now almost 2 years and I can confirm WHT led me to a good company. I have no regrets at all.

Their service has been very encouraging and they treat me as if I am family.

Once again, I really appreciate this community (WHT) for their honest assessment of hosting companies and I thank TMZVPS for living up to their promises...

If anyone is looking for a hosting company that treats you like family, and provides great support, check out TMZVPS...

thank you for sharing your review. Yes, TMZVPS seems to be a good VPS provider at a very good price.
    YagHost - Pure SSD Hosting | Since 2007 | Average Response Time: 15 min
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS Hosting
    99.9% Server Uptime Guarantee | 24/7 Rapid Response Tech Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Web Hosting Tutorials

Make sure to report your domain to the moderators to verify this review.

Dhaka, Bangladesh.
    good review. i am also going to buy a vps from them.

Glad to see that you happy with them.Good luck to OP and TMZVPS.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

New Jersey, USA

Thank you for your wonderful review and loyalty to tmzVPS. Two years is a long time, and I am very glad you are happy with your experience with us.

If you ever need anything please know we are here 24/7.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: