$1 Any Dedicated Server Config! First Month At Codero Hosting. Ends November 30th!

Hey Gang,

Wanted to tell you about this deal we have where I work. We want to grow and show the world what exceptional service in hosting is. For a limited time we're running this promotion for $1 Any Dedicated Server Config (from Intel i3's to dual XEON hex cores ) + PLUS 10% off the monthly price for life!

Anyways check us out! And if you order definitely put WHT sent you.

Visit us at >

See more about this deal and us here at Codero here >

All dedicated servers include:
    -Deployment Within Minutes (We can deploy most servers once verified within moments
    -100% Uptime Guarantee
    -Price Match Guarantee
    -Top Ranked Network Infrastructure
    -Easy-To-Use Contol Panels (Cpanel/Plesk - Included for free!)
    -SSAE 16 (SAS 70) Data Centers
    -Customer Loyalty Rewards (Stick around get free upgrades, tshirts and more)
    -No Contracts (If you don't like us and we can't convince you to stay you can leave at anytime however if you leave before the first month of service you have to pay the full price for that month)
    -20TB Outbound Bandwidth Included + Unlimited Incoming
    -Expert U.s. Based Support Live 24/7/365

If you have questions feel free to call our main line we're available around the clock at 1-866-2Codero or you can chat to us too anytime!

Thanks for your time guys and gals!

Hey Everyone the reponse has been great! Just wanted to say a quick thanks to the people who've visited so far. Just a reminder - There's only 2 more days I can run this deal so if you want in buy now!

Also Please Put in WHT sent you in the OF! I want to show everyone how great this forum is.

Wow great offer , I was so excited and went to order it , all went well and now they're asking for a photo of my ID (back+front) and my creditcard photo (back+front).
    Why don't you write this at the order page? I will never give out a personal information like that over the internet , totally disappointed!

Photo ID is ok, but credit card is ridiculous.

sorry guys - we've seen a massive flux of fraud (especially fraudulent photo ID's) so this is all part of procedure we follow. I assure you we only use it to confirm that everything is legal and legit. Please feel free to talk to us in Chat - if you're still having issues at

I assure you once you're payment is verified it's much smoother.

Got one dedi from them , the server is amazing!

I sent the Photo ID & credit card photos twice, have not received any respond from Codero....

Hey RockTBN & everybody else ,

Just wanted to make sure your server is up and running now. Thanks for hanging in there with us while we were handling the swarm of new customers. Let me know if there's anything personally I can do to help in the future.

Please spread the word about Codero!