Urgent: TeamSpeak / Network Expert

We're setting up multiple dedicated TeamSpeak 3 servers on Softlayer and are hitting various roadblocks in regards to lag and bad voice quality during peak time. We also require a DDOS expert who can help protect those servers as they are frequently targeted (setting up 3rd party protection services or offering other solutions).

You must have extensive experience in commercial TeamSpeak 3 hosting and networking and be able to provide solutions on handling large DDOS attacks. The position is also open for on-call duties and management of TeamSpeak 3 servers.

PM me for details.

You can use external ddos protection but i think reverse proxy dont work for you. try blacklotus.com network protection service. drop them an email and receive response in less than 30 minutes.

We can't PM you because you don't have enough posts.

However, leave a form of contact. I have an extensive resume, which includes one of the largest TeamSpeak providers in the world, not sure where they are on the list though because I obviously don't know the competitors numbers
    Steven Crothers
    No BS cloud engineer and Red Hat architect.

Quote Originally Posted by Crothers View Post
    We can't PM you because you don't have enough posts.

However, leave a form of contact. I have an extensive resume, which includes one of the largest TeamSpeak providers in the world, not sure where they are on the list though because I obviously don't know the competitors numbers
    Added you to skype. I'll contact you now.
    Last edited by Vservers; 11-28-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vservers View Post
    We're setting up multiple dedicated TeamSpeak 3 servers on Softlayer and are hitting various roadblocks in regards to lag and bad voice quality during peak time. We also require a DDOS expert who can help protect those servers as they are frequently targeted (setting up 3rd party protection services or offering other solutions).

You must have extensive experience in commercial TeamSpeak 3 hosting and networking and be able to provide solutions on handling large DDOS attacks. The position is also open for on-call duties and management of TeamSpeak 3 servers.

PM me for details.
    Softlayer has DDoS solutions. Contact them and ask for a recommendation. They host Lightspeed Gaming who is one of the largest hosts for teamspeak, mumble, and ventrilo.
    Matt Mahvi
    Staminus, Infrastructure DDoS Protection and Appliances
    @ 200+ Gbps global ddos mitigation network. Local or Remote. Proxy, GRE, and direct cross connects.
    @ Available in Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles and Orange County. Anycast BGP.