Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    30

    Need VPS with BEST SUPPORT / NYC

    Whats the best VPS (managed) service that has a Black Friday deal coming up?

    I was hoping to get phone support (but its not necessary)

    I looked into Liquid Web, Wired Tree & Known Host

    Can someone help me in picking the best package with the best price

    I currently have Beyond Hosting @ $25 for the first 6 months (looking to upgrade)

    Dedicated RAM 512MB
    Burstable RAM 512MB
    CPU Cores1
    SSD RAID Storage 50GB
    Outbound Transfer / Bandwidth 500GB
    Inbound Transfer / Bandwidth Unlimited

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by yanno88 View Post
    Whats the best VPS (managed) service that has a Black Friday deal coming up?

    I was hoping to get phone support (but its not necessary)

    I looked into Liquid Web, Wired Tree & Known Host

    Can someone help me in picking the best package with the best price

    I currently have Beyond Hosting @ $25 for the first 6 months (looking to upgrade)

    Dedicated RAM 512MB
    Burstable RAM 512MB
    CPU Cores1
    SSD RAID Storage 50GB
    Outbound Transfer / Bandwidth 500GB
    Inbound Transfer / Bandwidth Unlimited
    Hey,

    Phone support is pointless imo, its harder for the host and can be frustrating for the client. A ticket with all the details

    If you contact hosts; a lot of hosts will offer free management with a VPS + cPanel licence from them.

    - Alexander
    HostUS - Premium Hosting Made Affordable
    EIGHT Worldwide locations spanning USA, Europe & Asia Pacific
    Own ASN, Own Network, Own IP's - AS7489 & AS25926

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    30
    Yea i dont really need the phone support

    Just wanted some suggestions on which company to go with

    cause i see they all have big sales for Black friday

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by yanno88 View Post

    I currently have Beyond Hosting @ $25 for the first 6 months
    how did you get that price? their starter is for $50 monthly

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lafayette, IN
    Posts
    194
    If your looking for a NY based provider I know Turn Key Internet is located in Ney York and manages their own hardware within that state, might be worth checking out their deals for this holiday season.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    290
    Yeah turnkeyinternet have good reviews also their discount promo is also going on.
    Failure is success if we learn from it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelBiz View Post
    how did you get that price? their starter is for $50 monthly
    well its %5o off for the first month.. but i am also a part of a forum which offered a deal to its members for the first 6 months.

    either way.. i need more than their starter package.

    BH has great support btw.. i was just looking at my options since i have to upgrade

    thanks for all the recommendations

    Turnkeys black friday deal looks good.. im going to check out their reviews
    Last edited by yanno88; 11-28-2013 at 01:44 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Servers
    Posts
    1,588
    Quote Originally Posted by HostUS - Alexander View Post
    Hey,

    Phone support is pointless imo, its harder for the host and can be frustrating for the client. A ticket with all the details

    If you contact hosts; a lot of hosts will offer free management with a VPS + cPanel licence from them.

    - Alexander
    Agree phone is more for sales than real hosting technical support solution.
    QHoster.com - Web Hosting with DDoS Protection | Shared & Reseller in Europe/North America
    Linux/Windows RDP VPS 13 Locations : UK, US (5 states), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Lithuania,
    Italy, France, Germany,Netherlands, Switzerland, Rissia, Singapore | OpenVPN/PPTP Enabled
    INSTANT | PayPal, Skrill, Payza, Bitcoin, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Ukash, CashU, paysafecard

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 05:57 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 10:18 PM
  4. [NYC/NJ] - KVM VPS from $9.00 - Root access - 24x7 Support
    By Natcoweb in forum VPS Hosting Offers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:23 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 09:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •