Help with Downtownhost

Not sure whats going on with Downtownhost lately but I am not a happy customer at the moment, I have been having on going problems with two of my service.

I have created numerous tickets to support for over the last 6 months.

THese problems have affected my personal business, and I gave Downtownhost 6 months to sort out the problem.

Maybe no fault of there own and I like to keep open mind as I know problems can occur.

Dont wanna go into to much detail about on going problems but:

I have been with them for over 6 years and requested a refund for two of my services which had the ongoing problems and they recently renewed.

I am willing to keep the other service with them as they do not seem to have the same issues.

I monitor my websites through and 3rd party company for blacklisting and Malware etc. So I know if anything happens.

Downtownhost have not refunded me and keep deleting my tickets.

When I ask why,
    I get please wait for admin to come online? (nothing happens)
    or
    I get ticket is on hold (again nothing happens)

Dont know whats happen with them as I used to sing there praises and recommend all my customer to them as the support was excellent.

Now i am having my douts. Its a shame what was such a fantastic supportive company are not actioning my refunds on only 2 of my services. I Clearly stated I was keeping my other services as I dont seem to have problem with them. Which I think is more than fair.

The two services I had problems with have now been move to a different host and guess what everything is working as it should.

If Downtownhost are reading this perhaps you will now response and action my refund. I have waited long enough, I have been patience and even going to keep my other services with you and not told my other customers of the problems as of yet.

I wait your response

Moved from the advertising section.
    cPanel, CloudLinux, Softaculous ℵ Off Site Backups, Redundant DNS

They have a rep here @Jedito, but I don't know why they would delete your tickets. Good luck.
    Licensecart - We only sell High Quality licenses
    Visit us @ Licensecart.com ~ sales(➾)licensecart.com ~ webhostbundle.com
    WHT isn't what it used to be… power changes people :]

None of your tickets were deleted, not a single one, they were close when they are dupe and automatically closed after 5 days of inactivity.

You only canceled your accounts TODAY, then we can proceed with the refund (which was already done for one of your accounts).
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Hi Jedito,

Firstly,
    Yes I only click the cancel button in the client area and this was only mentioned to me today?

Ive been submitting numorous ticket for well over 6 month of ongoing problems with 2 services renewed recently.

Ticket are no longer in my client area therefore I presume deleted?

I have some records of the problems and tickets which I copied do you want me to post them? I think not.

THe fact I am keeping my other services with you shows I willing to stay with you as they are working all ok.

The the 2 services which have had ongoing problems I want refunds for.

Jorge is now currently sorting this out for me.

So Jedito its been going on longer than just today. Also I have an email stating you may of been responsible for the ongoing problems on these 2 service.
    Last edited by littlepaws; 11-27-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Cancelation instructions has been in our site for a long long time.

http://www.downtownhost.com/cancella...ermination.php

I already told you on different tickets that your tickets are not deleted, that you had to login to the help desk to check them.

1 Service has been fully refunded, the other is going to be refunded for the remaining unused time.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

You can try to phone them or contact them via live chat. Usually, most company issue the refund in 30 days. But your service are around 6 months unless they claim that they can money back any time.